Corsair Vega 32GB Compact/Nano USB 3.0 Flash Drive/Stick
32GB Corsair Flash Voyager Vega Pendrive, USB 3.0, with Integrated Key Loop, Compact Design, Hard Alloy Housing
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• USB 3.0 speed with USB 2.0 compatibility: High performance on the latest PCs, and full support for mainstream systems.
• Scratch resistant, hard chrome plated zinc alloy housing with blue activity LED: A sophisticated look that goes great with the latest ultra-slim systems.
• One-piece design with integrated key loop: Securely attaches to your key ring when you're on the go.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- Scan On Behalf Of Corsair
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.