AMD 32GB FirePro W9100 4K Workstation GPU
Unprecedented Memory Performance
AMD FirePro™ W9100 workstation graphics is the first and only graphics card to offer up to 32GB of GPU memory. It features a 512-bit memory interface and 320 GB/s bandwidth. With massive memory performance at your fingertips, you can load entire datasets or large 4K files into internal memory. With DirectGMA support, direct access to the memory helps ensure low latency transfers to and from the GPU.
Ultimate 4K Multi-display Workflows
With the ability to support up to six 4K displays via six Mini DisplayPort outputs the AMD FirePro W9100 graphics card is the ideal single-GPU solution for the next generation of ultra-high resolution visualization environments. The AMD FirePro W9100 graphics card also supports 10-bit color and low latency connectivity via DirectGMA to several third-party SDI Video I/O devices.
Powered by OpenCL™
AMD FirePro W9100 graphics cards are designed to support OpenCL 2.0. Tap into the parallel computing power of its GPU and get up to 5.24 TFLOPS of computational power to accelerate compute-intensive tasks.
• AMD Graphics Core Next Architecture: Efficiently balances compute tasks with 3D workloads, enabling multi-tasking that is designed to optimize utilization and maximize performance.
• 32GB GDDR5 GPU memory:With a 512-bit memory interface and 320 GB/s of memory bandwidth, users can edit 4K video, layer in multiple effects and color correct on they fly, or load massive assemblies and data sets and manipulate them in real time.
• Multi-GPU Support: Combine up to four AMD FirePro W9100 graphics cards in a single system and leverage the combined processing power turn your next-generation workstation into a personal supercomputer.
• AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology support: With six Mini DisplayPort outputs and support for DisplayPort 1.2, the AMD FirePro W9100 can actually drive up to six 4K displays without DisplayPort 1.2 MST hubs. The ability to run up to six 4K displays lets you visualize every detail of your project in new and exciting ways. That’s nearly 50 million pixels at your command.
• 5.24 TFLOPS of peak singleprecision floating-point performance: Helps speed up time required to complete single precision operations used within Simulations, Video Enhancement, Signal Processing, Video Transcoding, and Digital Rendering applications where high performance takes precedence over numerical accuracy.
• 2.62 TFLOPS of peak doubleprecision floating-point performance: Helps speed up time required to complete double precision operations used within Computational Fluid Dynamics, Structural Mechanics, Reservoir Simulation, and Aerodynamics applications, where numerical precision is mission critical. AMD FirePro W9100 is the first graphics card to break the 2.0 TFLOPS double precision barrier.
• ½ rate double precision: Unlike competing cards that are not optimized for double precision performance, AMD FirePro W9100 delivers the highest double precision performance for completing compute-intensive tasks faster than ever before.
• DirectGMA and SDI support: Removes CPU bandwidth and latency bottlenecks, and optimizes communication between GPUs within a system, and third party devices like SDI I/O cards. DirectGMA bypasses any need to traverse the host’s main memory, reducing CPU utilization, and avoid redundant transfers over PCIe®, resulting in high throughput, low latency data transfers.
• Framelock/Genlock support: Ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems; requires ATI FirePro™ S400 synchronization module.
• Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory: ECC memory helps ensure the accuracy of computations by correcting single or double bit errors as a result of naturally occurring background radiation. ECC enabled only on the frame buffer. Features • Application optimizations and certifications.
• 32GB or 16GB GDDR5 GPU memory.
• 512-bit memory interface.
• 320 GB/s memory bandwidth.
• DirectGMA support.
• Six Mini DisplayPort 1.2 outputs.
• AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology.
• 4K display resolution (up to 4096x2160).
• 2,816 stream processors (44 CUs).
• 5.24 TFLOPS peak single precision.
• 2.62 TFLOPS peak double precision.
• AMD HD3D Pro support.
(via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN).
• PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface.
• OpenCL™, DirectX® and OpenGL support.
• 275W maximum power consumption.
• Discreet active cooling solution.
• Full height/half-length dual-slot form factor.
• Planned minimum three-year lifecycle.
• Support for Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows® 7 and Linux (32- and 64-bit).
• FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, KCC, UL,VCCI, RoHS and WEEE compliance.
|Manufacturing process||28 nm|
|Core Clock||930 MHz|
|Memory Clock||1250 MHz|
|Memory Bus||512 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Single Fan (1)|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Connectivity||6 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||4096x2160|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||6 Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||No|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||275W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.