Samsung Registered DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs (Registered Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM Dual In-Line Memory Modules) are low power, high-speed operation memory modules that use Samsung DDR3 SDRAM devices. These Registered SDRAM DIMMs are intended for use as main memory when installed in systems such as servers and workstations.
• Power Supply: VDD=1.5V (1.425V to 1.575V)
• VDDQ = 1.5V (1.425V to 1.575V)
• VDDSPD=3.0V to 3.6V
• Functionality and operations comply with the DDR3L SDRAM datasheet
• 8 internal banks
• Data transfer rates: PC3-12800, PC3-10600, PC3-8500
• Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
• Supports ECC error correction and detection
• On-Die Termination (ODT)
• Temperature sensor with integrated SPD
• This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 32GB (4x8GB) Samsung Server Memory, DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600), 1600 MHz Frequency, 240 Pins, ECC, Registered . Please choose from the list below.