Fiber 30m cord OS2 9/125 LSZH ST/ST-
30m Fiber Duplex Patch cord OS2 9/125 LSZH ST/ST-
By DPD On 25th Nov To 27th Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
ST-ST Fibre Optic Cable
Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over longer distances. Multiple termination options, this high quality fibre optic patch cable is specifically designed for Gigabit Ethernet applications.
The patented injection moulding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
The Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH / LS0H) jacket is composed from materials that lessen the smoke and halogen emissions when the cable is exposed to extreme temperatures.
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB.
• Typical Return Loss: -55 dB.
• Buffer Material: PVC.
• Buffer OD: 900 µm.
• Jacket Material: LSZH PVC (OFNR riser-rated).
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm.
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs).
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs).
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in).
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in).
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm.
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles.
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles.
• Attenuation at 1550 nm: 0.25 dB/km.
• Attenuation at 1310 nm: 0.35 dB/km.
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C.
|Connector Features||LSZH Jacket|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months