Thunderbolt™ Optical Cables by Corning connect computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances. They’re thin, light and remarkably tough — Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
• 10 Gb/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt.
• 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices.
• Data and video on a single cable.
• Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices.
• Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable.
• Hot swappable.
• Electrically isolated, noise reducing design.
• Enabled by Corning® ClearCurve® VSDN® optical fiber.
• Class 1 Laser Product.
For use with self-powered peripherals only
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 30m Corning CO-MMS4CVP030M20 Thunderbolt Cable, Optical, Clear Curve VSDN Optical Fiber, Electrically Isolated . Please choose from the list below.