Corning 30m Optical Thunderbolt Cable CO-MMS4CVP030M20
• 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices.
• Data and video on a single cable.
• Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices.
• Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable.
• Hot swappable.
• Electrically isolated, noise reducing design.
• Enabled by Corning® ClearCurve® VSDN® optical fiber.
• Class 1 Laser Product.
For use with self-powered peripherals only
|Connector From||Thunderbolt (Male)|
|Connector To||Thunderbolt (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.