Cooler Master Sleeved Extension Cable Kit White / Black
30cm Cooler Master White / Black Sleeved Extension Cable Kit, 16AWG, 3 Layer Protection, Universal Connectors
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The middle layer provides resistance to acid, alkalis, fuel, moisture, and mildew. The inner-most layer uses 16AWG wire for better heat resistance than industry standard 18AWG cables.
The kit offers users more flexibility for easy installation as well as a clean look. The cables are heat-shrink free to ensure high-quality cable assembly and support for high currents in order to achieve superior performance and stability.
Features • 30cm Cable Length: Extension cables are long enough to conceal factory PSU cables in most standard ATX cases.
• 16AWG Wire Type: Cables are thicker than standard industry cables for better durability, improved heat resistance, and increased current stability.
• 3-Layer Protective Sleeving Design: The outer layer uses ultra-density weaving. The middle insulating layer provides resistance to acid, alkalis, fuel, moisture, and mildew. The inner-most layer uses16AWG wire.
• Universal Connectors: Extension Cables will work with any PSU on the market that uses industry standard connectors: ATX 24 Pin, CPU 4+4 Pin, PCIe 6 Pin, PCIe 8 Pin.
• 5 Colour Options: Sleeved Extension Cable Kit available in black, red/black, green/black, blue/black, and white/black.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.