Scan 305m BLUE (1000ft) CAT6e Network Ethernet Cable Reel Solid Copper LSOH 4 Pair
305m Scan CAT6e Ethernet Cable Solid 4-Pair 23AWG UTP LSOH Boxed Cable 100% Copper BLUE
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
305m Scan CAT6e Ethernet Cable
Gigabit Compliant Cat6 cable offers your current and future data, video and voice applications complete assurance with bandwidth demands to Category 6 standards and beyond.
PVC, CAT6 is a fully crosscompliant Category 6, 4-Pair 23AWG (American wire gauge) solid core with improved NEXT, ELFEXT and SNR (Signal-to-noise Ratio) together with
improved cable construction to exceed current Category 6 standards such as the adaptive central cross-member, increased AWG annealed copper and
correct twist-ratio of the 4-Pairs.
All bound in a low OD flexible out sheath. Fully Gigabit (1000BaseT), ATM622 and backward Fast Ethernet Compliant, comes in standard 305 metre (1000Ft) reverse metre-marked EasyPull™ snag-free dispensing hard wearing boxes.
• Performance: CAT6, CAT5E (enhanced) 1000BaseT (Gigabit).
• ATM-622 Compliant, 10/100BaseT Compliant.
• Standards: ISO/IEC-11801, ETA/TIA-568B, UL Approved.
• EC Verified, RoHS Standard, international approvals.
• Conductor Resistance/Insulation: ? 8.2?/100 metres/5000M?Km.
• Conductor: Soft annealed bare copper, 1/0.57 composition, central cross-member for correct pair separation
• Insulation (Outer): PVC Dark Grey sheath, Rip Cord.
• Nominal wall thickness of sheath: 0.55mm
• Insulation (Inner): HDPE insulate, white/blue, white/orange, white/green, white/brown, 0.23mm thickness.
• Cable Dispensing: EasyPull 305m (1000ft) box design, reverse metre marked on cable, snag-free design.
|Type||Cat-6 Ethernet Cable|
|Specification||CAT6 for 10/100/1000/10G BASE-T Networks|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
24 Months Warranty