SCAN Cables Cat5e 305M (1000ft) Solid Copper Ethernet Cable 24AWG 4 Pair Copper
- 305m RJ45 PVC CAT-5e Boxed Reel UTP Cable Solid Grey CCA£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Features • Technical Data
• Type: UTP 24AWG x4 solid Pair with PVC metre marked sheath
• Performance: CAT5E (enhanced) 1000BaseT (Gigabit) ATM-622 Compliant, 10/100BaseT Compliant
• Standards: ISO/IEC-11801, ETA/TIA-568B, UL Approved EC Verified, RoHS Standard, international approvals
• Conductor Resistance: ? 9.5?/100 metres
• Insulation Resistance: ? 5000M?Km (DC500V Charged 1 Min)
• Conductor: Soft annealed bare copper, 1/0.50 composition
• Insulation (Outer): PVC light Grey sheath, Rip Cord
• Insulation (Inner): HDPE insulate, white/blue, white/orange, white/green, white/brown, 0.20mm thickness
• Cable Dispensing: EasyPull 305m (1000ft) box design, reverse metre marked on cable, snag-free design
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.