SCAN Cables Cat5e 305M (1000ft) Solid Copper Ethernet Cable 24AWG 4 Pair Copper
305m SCAN Cat5e Enhanced 24AWG Solid 4-Pair UTP PVC Boxed Cable 100% Copper
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Technical Data
• Type: UTP 24AWG x4 solid Pair with PVC metre marked sheath
• Performance: CAT5E (enhanced) 1000BaseT (Gigabit) ATM-622 Compliant, 10/100BaseT Compliant
• Standards: ISO/IEC-11801, ETA/TIA-568B, UL Approved EC Verified, RoHS Standard, international approvals
• Conductor Resistance: ? 9.5?/100 metres
• Insulation Resistance: ? 5000M?Km (DC500V Charged 1 Min)
• Conductor: Soft annealed bare copper, 1/0.50 composition
• Insulation (Outer): PVC light Grey sheath, Rip Cord
• Insulation (Inner): HDPE insulate, white/blue, white/orange, white/green, white/brown, 0.20mm thickness
• Cable Dispensing: EasyPull 305m (1000ft) box design, reverse metre marked on cable, snag-free design
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.