LSZH Version (Low-Smoke)
SuperLAN from LMS Data offers your Data and Voice installations the bandwidth to cope with current and future Networking technologies.
SuperLAN CAT5E is a fully cross-compliant Category 5E Enhanced 4-Pair 24AWG (American wire gauge) solid core with improved NEXT, ELFEXT and SNR (Signal-to-noise Ratio)
performance to help you exceed your installation objectives and allow excellent frequency headroom for compliance with future networking
technologies without the need to replace the cabling.
Fully Gigabit (1000BaseT), ATM622 and backward Fast Ethernet Compliant, SuperLAN from LMS Data comes in standard 305 metre (1000Ft) reverse
metre-marked EasyPull™ snag-free dispensing hard wearing boxes.
• Type: UTP 24AWG x 4 solid Pair with PVC metre marked sheath
• Performance: CAT5E (enhanced) 1000BaseT (Gigabit)
• ATM-622 Compliant, 10/100BaseT Compliant
• Standards: ISO/IEC-11801, ETA/TIA-568B, UL Approved
• EC Verified, RoHS Standard, international approvals
• Conductor Resistance: = 9.5O/100 metres
• Insulation Resistance: = 5000MOKm (DC500V Charged 1 Min)
• Conductor: Soft annealed bare copper, 1/0.50 composition
• Insulation (Outer): PVC light Purple sheath (LSZH optional) (low Smoke), Rip Cord
• Insulation (Inner): HDPE insulate, white/blue, white/orange white/green, white/brown, 0.20mm thickness
• Cable Dispensing: EasyPull 305m (1000ft) box design, reverse metre marked on cable, snag-free design
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 305m LMS-DATA LSZH (Low smoke) CAT-5e Boxed Reel RJ45 UTP Purple Cable 10/100/GbE 24AWGx4 Solid Pair . Please choose from the list below.