305m SOLID CABLE (LSZH) VIOLET Low Smoke Cat5e Cable
305m LMS-DATA LSZH (Low smoke) CAT-5e Boxed Reel RJ45 UTP Purple Cable 10/100/GbE 24AWGx4 Solid Pair
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 305m SCAN Cat5e Enhanced 24AWG Solid 4-Pair UTP PVC Boxed Cable 100% Copper£52.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- 305m RJ45 PVC CAT-5e CCA Boxed Reel UTP Cable 24AWG Solid Grey CCA£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
SuperLAN from LMS Data offers your Data and Voice installations the bandwidth to cope with current and future Networking technologies.
SuperLAN CAT5E is a fully cross-compliant Category 5E Enhanced 4-Pair 24AWG (American wire gauge) solid core with improved NEXT, ELFEXT and SNR (Signal-to-noise Ratio)
performance to help you exceed your installation objectives and allow excellent frequency headroom for compliance with future networking
technologies without the need to replace the cabling.
Fully Gigabit (1000BaseT), ATM622 and backward Fast Ethernet Compliant, SuperLAN from LMS Data comes in standard 305 metre (1000Ft) reverse
metre-marked EasyPull™ snag-free dispensing hard wearing boxes.
Features • Type: UTP 24AWG x 4 solid Pair with PVC metre marked sheath
• Performance: CAT5E (enhanced) 1000BaseT (Gigabit)
• ATM-622 Compliant, 10/100BaseT Compliant
• Standards: ISO/IEC-11801, ETA/TIA-568B, UL Approved
• EC Verified, RoHS Standard, international approvals
• Conductor Resistance: = 9.5O/100 metres
• Insulation Resistance: = 5000MOKm (DC500V Charged 1 Min)
• Conductor: Soft annealed bare copper, 1/0.50 composition
• Insulation (Outer): PVC light Purple sheath (LSZH optional) (low Smoke), Rip Cord
• Insulation (Inner): HDPE insulate, white/blue, white/orange white/green, white/brown, 0.20mm thickness
• Cable Dispensing: EasyPull 305m (1000ft) box design, reverse metre marked on cable, snag-free design
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.