Game Max GT300 300w 80 Plus Bronze TFX Power Supply
Features • Compatible with ATX 12V 2.3.
• High-end SECC 0.6mm casing.
• High-Efficiency ¨C 80+ 85% Certified.
• Low Noise 8cm Fan with intelligent fan speed control.
• Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
• Active Power Factor rate up to 0.99.
• OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP electrical protection included.
• Safety / EMI Approvals: CE,FCC,CB.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency||85 %|
|Fans||1 x 80mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||20 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||20 A|
|Dimensions||85 x 65 x 175 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.