Qnap 30 Bay TES-3085U-D1531-16GR
30-Bay, 2U, 24x 2.5" 12Gb SAS/SATA HD + 6x SATA SSD, (16GB ECC RAM, Xeon 6-core) + 10GbE
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Intel® Xeon® D processor optimizes performance and efficiency
Powered by an advanced 14nm Intel® Xeon® D 64-bit SoC processor with an integrated PCH, up to 128GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM RAM / 64GB DDR4 non-ECC UDIMM RAM, and with two built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports, the 12Gb/s SAS-enabled TES-3085U delivers outstanding performance for data transmission and applications. With a thermal design power of only 20-65W, the TES-3085U fulfills demands for both performance and energy saving.
Excellent hardware: immensely, durable & compact
The TES-3085U supports SAS 12Gb/s 2.5” drives, allowing for SAS 12Gb/s and SATA 6Gb/s hard drives and SSDs. Businesses can create the most cost-effective storage by implementing suitable drives based on their needs.
Dual OS options system inside a single rackmount NAS
The TES-3085U provides flexibility for choosing between uncompromising reliability and greater versatility. The QES operating system is suited for enterprise-level storage with maximized business continuity, or the QTS operating system for enjoying application storage for greater functionality.
5 year warranty - Global warranty inclusive
The TES-3085U is backed by a 5-year warranty with 3-year global warranty inclusive at no extra cost. This premier warranty demonstrates QNAP’s dedication to the essential business needs of continuous operations and non-interrupted services to their users.
Features • Intel Xeon D multi-core processor 14nm energy-efficient SoC, supports DDR4 RAM and PCIe Gen.3 per-lane throughput.
• DDR4 2133 MHz memory Supports four DDR4 RAM modules for UDIMM and ECC RDIMM (up to 64GB UDIMM RAM, up to 128GB RDIMM RAM).
• 12Gb/s SAS controllers Supports 12Gb/s SAS hard drives and SSDs for fast data transfer and highly-reliable storage.
• Hot swappable fans Four hot-swappable 6cm cooling fans that can be quickly and easily replaced.
• 2 x Built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports Boosts iSCSI/NFS/CIFS network transfer for virtualization applications, data backup/restoration and massive data transmission.
• 4 x Gigabit ports Ideal for service binding, port trunking, and MPIO configurations.
• 4 x PCIe slots Three high-speed PCIe Gen.3 and one PCIe Gen.2; supports 10GbE/ 40GbE adapters and PCIe NVMe SSD.
• 6 x 2.5” SATA SSD slots Used for caching, high-performance storage pools, or the QES OS drive.
|NAS Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|HDD Form Factor||30 x 2.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|CPU Speed||2.2 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||16GB (2x8GB)|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR4 RDIMM|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|PSU Wattage||450W X 2 W|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Dimensions||439 x 88.3 x484.5 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747