Western Digital 2TB Ultrastar DC HA210 Enterprise 3.5" SATA HDD/Hard Drive HUS722T2TALA604
2TB WD 1W10002 Ultrastar DC HA210, 3.5" Enterprise HDD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), 7200rpm, 128MB, 512N, NCQ, OEM
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£110.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£115.03|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£110.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£119.03|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Data centers that need fast access to data in Tier 2 environments need look no further. The Ultrastar® DC HA210 HDD, a member of our HA200 series product line, delivers fast data access in capacity-optimized, enterprise-class storage systems. Enhanced RAFF™ technology in the DC HA210 includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration disturbances in real time—especially helpful in multi-drive arrays and rack-mounted systems maintaining high read/write performance. Designed to handle workloads up to 550TB per year, the Ultrastar DC HA210 delivers 2TB of affordable storage capacity for high-intensity applications in enterprise-class environments.
Maximize Your Data Center Application Investment with Proven Storage Technology
Data centers face growing pressures to store more with flat-to-shrinking budgets. Keeping systems operational for as long as possible to maximize investments can be an effective part of the strategy, but supporting those legacy applications becomes even more challenging as drive technologies move to next generation formats and interfaces. The Ultrastar DC HA210 has a SATA 6Gb/s interface and native 512-byte (512n) sector size to provide consistent, high performance and compatibility with legacy data center applications. Dual-stage actuator technology provides a head positioning system that improves positional accuracy over the data tracks, enabling data to be written to and read from the drive more reliably. Trust Western Digital to deliver storage options that allow data centers to get the most from their hardware investment.
Designed with Data Center Requirements in Mind
Multi-axis shock sensor technology automatically detects the smallest shock events and compensates to protect stored data on the Ultrastar DC HA210. RAID-specific, time limited error recovery reduces drive fallout caused by extended hard drive error-recovery processes. Ramp load/unload technology keeps the recording heads away from the disk media during idle time and power down, ensuring significantly less wear to the recording heads and media, and provides better drive protection in transit. Through the use of dynamic fly-height technology, each read-write head’s fly-height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability and performance. With a 2M hour MTBF rating and a 5-year warranty, rely on Ultrastar DC HA210 to deliver capacity, performance and reliability for more value to your data center.
Western Digital Quality and Service
Ultrastar DC HA210 extends Western Digital’s product offerings for capacity-enterprise environments. The proven drive design enables high reliability and availability to customer data. Ultrastar quality, performance and world class technical support and service provides customers with a lower total cost of ownership over previous generations. Western Digital data center drives are backed by an array of technical support and services, which may include customer and integration assistance. Western Digital offers a complete portfolio of product offerings designed to create environments for data to thrive.
• 2TB capacity in a standard 3.5-inch form factor.
• Enhanced RAFF™ anti-vibration technology for robust performance in multi-drive environments.
• Reliable, field-proven design.
• SATA 6Gb/s with 512-byte (512n) supported legacy enterprise applications.
• 2M hours MTBF rating & 5-year limited warranty.
• RAID arrays.
• Massive scale-out (MSO) data centers.
• Data warehousing & mining.
• Cloud storage.
• Enterprise NAS.
• Disk-to-disk backup & archiving.
• Legacy mainstream enterprise capacity applications that require 512n block size. Features • 2TB: Popular capacity point for high-intensity applications.
• Dual-Stage Actuator: Accurate head positioning, especially in multi-drive environments, for better performance, data integrity and reliability.
• Rotational Vibration Sensor Technology: Maintains drive performance in high rotational vibration environments and multi-drive systems.
• SATA 6Gb/s with 512n Sectors: Supports legacy enterprise systems.
• 128MB Cache Buffer: Improves response time and data management.
• RAID-Specific Time-Limited Error Recovery: Reduces drive fallout caused by extended hard drive error-recovery processes.
• RAFF™ Vibration Compensation Technology: Helps maintain performance in high-vibration environments, common in multi-drive systems.
• Multi-Axis Shock Sensor: Automatically detects the smallest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
• Load/Unload Ramp Technology: Protects user data when power is removed.
• 2M Hours MTBF & 0.44% AFR: High reliability rating.
• 5-Year Limited Warranty: Enterprise-class warranty rating.
|Edition||Ultrastar DC HA210|
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.2 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||200 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||550 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||30 G|
|Max.Power Usage||8.1 W|
|Dimensions||101.6 x 26.1 x 147 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- HGST (IBM/Hitachi)
- 0207 133 0032