Seagate 2TB 2.5" SAS Enterprise Internal Hard Drive/HDD
2TB Seageate EXOS Enterprise Capacity HDD, 2.5", 7200RPM, No Encr SAS, 128MB Cache
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Store large amounts of data without using a ton of space with up to 2 TB of storage on a 2.5-inch form factor.
• Quickly access high integrity data in a secure manner with either 12 Gb/s SAS or SATA 6 Gb/s.
• Enjoy peace of mind with this third-generation drive delivering enterprise-class reliability for 24×7 environmental robustness.
• Lower your power costs and store data faster with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
• Rest easy with maximum system availability and drive performance as a result of improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation.
Features Unparalleled HDD Power Savings
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDDs reduce per-gigabyte cooling and energy costs by packing high capacities into an SFF, low-power-consumption drive.
Included Seagate® PowerChoice™ technology can further reduce energy costs by empowering IT organisations to tailor systems for optimal performance and power consumption. This results in power savings of up to 35% over traditional 3.5-inch drives, and potentially operating at low as 1.1 watts when idle. PowerChoice is based on the T13- and T10-compliant power management standard.
Constellation Overview Disc drive with Internet icon
Big Storage for Small Spaces
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDDs can help you deploy additional enterprise storage without expanding your data centre.
With its 15mm z-height, the 2 TB model is the third generation of the leading 2.5-inch hard drive capacity-optimised for dense, space-constrained data centres. This model can help you store twice as much data in the same footprint. Also features for nearline storage:
• Enterprise-class firmware and best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance maximise system availability and performance in multi-drive systems.
• 12 Gb/s SAS for improved data integrity, and scalability over long distances with fastest data access.
• The SATA 6 Gb/s interface is ideal to maximise for fast, economical bulk data storage.
Save Money with Seagate Secure Drives
Seagate Secure™ Self-Encrypting Drives (SED) are TCG-compliant and can improve data-at-rest security and reduce drive retirement costs. The SEDs meet regulatory data security compliance requirements and are FIPS 140-2 Validated™ to protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data.
Moreover, Seagate Instant Secure Erase feature on the SED and FIPS drives renders all data unreadable in less than a second.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read|
|Max. Operating Shock|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months