Reduce Footprint. Increase Capacity. Lower Costs.
Store large amounts of data without using a ton of space with up to 2 TB of storage on a 2.5-inch form factor.
• Quickly access high integrity data in a secure manner with 12 Gb/s SAS.
• Enjoy peace of mind with this third-generation drive delivering enterprise-class reliability for 24×7 environmental robustness.
• Lower your power costs and store data faster with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
• Rest easy with maximum system availability and drive performance as a result of improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation.
Unparalleled HDD Power Savings
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDDs reduce per-gigabyte cooling and energy costs by packing high capacities into an SFF, low-power-consumption drive.
Included Seagate® PowerChoice™ technology can further reduce energy costs by empowering IT organisations to tailor systems for optimal performance and power consumption. This results in power savings of up to 35% over traditional 3.5-inch drives, and potentially operating at low as 1.1 watts when idle. PowerChoice is based on the T13- and T10-compliant power management standard.
Big Storage for Small Spaces
Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDDs can help you deploy additional enterprise storage without expanding your data centre.
With its 15mm z-height, the 2 TB model is the third generation of the leading 2.5-inch hard drive capacity-optimised for dense, space-constrained data centres. This model can help you store twice as much data in the same footprint. Also features for nearline storage:
• Enterprise-class firmware and best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance maximise system availability and performance in multi-drive systems.
• 12 Gb/s SAS for improved data integrity, and scalability over long distances with fastest data access.
IT PROs Rate Seagate Enterprise HDDs as Best-In-Class for Four Consecutive Years
Seagate was again selected by IT professionals as the 2016 Market Leader for Enterprise HDDs. Get the full report to see the survey data behind the voting for Market, Performance, Reliability, Price, Service & Support and Innovation Leaders.
Seagate's Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDD v3 delivers incredibly efficient power consumption and impressively nimble performance in random workloads. In tandem with a spate of enterprise-class features, dual-port 12 Gb/s SAS functionality, and a five-year warranty, the Enterprise Capacity v3 is the leader in the 2.5" 7,200-RPM hard drive market.
• Storage-hungry business applications.
• Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS).
• Maximum-capacity entry-level servers and blade servers.
• Rich media content storage.
• Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape.
• Cloud computing.
• 2TB capacity in 15mm z-height, 2.5-inch form factor for spaceconstrained data centers.
• Designed for high-density storage solutions requiring environmentally sound low power consumption and low weight for maximum storage efficiency.
• Choose 12Gb/s SAS for high data integrity, scalability and fast data access.
• Third-generation, enterprise-class reliability for 24×7 environmental robustness.
• Highest efficiency with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation.
• Improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation maximizes system availability and performance.
• Lowest enterprise operating power and enhanced PowerChoice™ options for additional power savings during idle periods.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 2TB Seagate ST2000NX0273 Enterprise, 2.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 7200 rpm, 128MB Cache, 4.16ms, OEM . Please choose from the list below.