Lindy Active Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 4K Adaptor Cable 2m
2m Lindy Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 4K Adaptor Cable, Mini DP (Male) to HDMI (Male)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With support for resolutions up to [email protected], these cables are great for creating eye-catching retail displays, innovative working environments or immersive video playback in sports bars and home cinema installations, while support for uncompressed multi-channel audio allows for an impressive three-dimensional surround sound performance to compliment detailed, clear video.
Support for AMD Eyefinity technology also brings the user a cost effective way of creating a non-standard aspect ratio or ultra-high resolution display made up from up to 3 or more monitors. This feature also allows the user to run multiple applications simultaneously on separate screens, improving productivity in the workplace or creating a widescreen gaming experience.
• Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.
• Some of Nvidia's latest drivers do not work correctly at [email protected] 4:4:4 when converting from DP/mDP to HDMI and will only work at [email protected] 4:2:2 Features • Connect a Mini DisplayPort equipped device to a 4K HDMI display or projector
• Supports high quality resolutions up to [email protected]
• Active conversion for compatibility with dual mode and non-dual mode graphics cards
• Support for AMD Eyefinity for multi-screen playback
• 2 year warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.