Club 3D DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3 Cable M/M 2m
It features locking DisplayPort™ connectors providing a secure, dependable connection. Simply press the built-in one- touch latch button to unlock the connector. The soft UltraFlex jacket protects the cable from bends and deformation damage. The Cable is 28AWG and fully Bi-Directional. Features • Fully DisplayPort™ Version 1.4 Compliant, HBR3, 32.4Gbps.
• Support for Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2.
• Support for Forward Error Correction.
• Support for up to 32 Inline Audio Channels.
• Downwards compatible to older DisplayPort standards.
• Support resolutions up to 8K @ 60Hz.
• Using DSC with HBR3 transmission rates, DisplayPort 1.4 can support up to:
- 8K @ 60Hz
- 4K @ 120 Hz
• Without compression (DSC) DisplayPort 1.4 can support up to:
- 5K @ 60Hz
Connector 1: DisplayPort™ Male
Connector 2: DisplayPort™ Male
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 474747
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.