Ultra Resolution Gaming
GPUs built for the demands of ultra-high resolution gaming in single and multi-display configurations: get the most out of every square inch of screen. Features • Perfect balance of 28nm power with cool and quiet performance
• DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow then reference design.
• OC-selected 1188 MHz core, 88MHz higher than reference for smoother gaming.
• DIGI+ VRM with 6-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
• AMD PowerTune technology
• AMD App Acceleration
• AMD ZeroCore Power technology
• Microsoft DirectX 11.2 API
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 8th Oct 2013
Announced on September 26, AMD has come back swinging with gusto. Six Radeon GPUs have been unveiled, providing much-needed impetus to partners, and AMD has seen fit to change the naming convention along the way. Quite a mouthful, the Radeon R9 290X, R9 290, R9 280X, R9 270X, R7 260X, and R7 250 cards are busy being packed into containers destined for your favourite retailers.