MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr IV 2GB Nvidia PCI Express Graphics Card
2GB MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr IV, 28nm, PCIe 3.0 (x16), 6008MHz GDDR5, GPU 1006MHz, Boost 1072MHz, Cores 1152, DP/DVI/HDMI
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
• OC Mode - Tune up core clock and fan speed to gain the best performance
• Gaming Mode - Provide a stable gaming experience with higher core clock
• Silent Mode - The best operating enviroment with extremely low noise
Advanced Thermal Design
• Dual 10 cm PWM fans with propeller Blade technology generate more airflow than traditional fans
• Airflow Control technology deflects more airflow to heatpipe directly and increases the area of heatsink Features Military Class Components
• Meets MIL-STD-810G standards to ensure the best stability and quality
• Adopt Hi-C capacitors, new SFC, and solid capacitors
Experience - Predator
• Just use Predator with in Afterburner for FREE!
• Audio Source selection support
• Screen capturing support
• BMP/JPG/PNG format support
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0870 820 0009
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2013
Nvidia rolls out yet another 7-series GPU today, making hay while arch-rival AMD wrestles with what to do next. This new card is the GeForce GTX 760 and it takes many design cues from the presently-available GTX 670 and GTX 660 Ti GPUs
Date Issued: 27th Mar 2013
Software developers maximise profits by producing popular computer games for consoles and the PC. It is relatively straightforward to optimise games for consoles because the specification is fixed; the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 have been around for more than six years and developers understand how to tease the most out of the underlying hardware.
Date Issued: 22nd Oct 2008
CUDA technology is the world’s only C language environment that enables programmers and developers to write software to solve complex computational problems in a fraction of the time by tapping into the many-core parallel processing power of GPUs.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
If you’re the least bit interested in graphics cards, we’re sure that you’ve heard the terms SLI and CrossFire bandied about recently. Touted as a means of achieving maximum 3D performance by, effectively, using two or more graphics cards in tandem, multi-GPU technology is here to stay. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look SLI and CrossFire; the two competing multi-GPU solutions from NVIDIA and ATI Technologies, respectively.