MSI GTX660 Ti PE OC NVIDIA Graphics Card - 2GB
• Bring 14°C cooler and 17.1dB quieter than reference product.
• Keep out dust for optimal cooling performance by Dust Removal technology.
Military Class III Components
• Meet MIL-STD-810G standard to ensure the best stability and quality.
• Adopt Hi-c CAP, SFC and All Solid CAP.
Afterburner overclocking utility
• Support advanced fan speed control.
• Support Real-Time Video Capturing function to record in-game scenes and share with friends.
• Support Quick OC Test function by Kombustor to test user’s graphics cards.
|Chipset||GeForce GTX 660 Ti|
|Manufacturing process||28 nm|
|Core Clock||1019 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1097 MHz|
|Memory Clock||6008 MHz|
|Memory Bus||192 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Dual Fan (2)|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||2560x1600 (WQXGA)|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||2048x1536|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||3-Way SLi|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||No|
|Microsoft DirectX Support|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||190W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature||97 °C|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 16th Aug 2012
The GeForce GTX 660 Ti should definitely be on your shortlist if you're in the market for a cool, quiet, power-efficient card that can handle the games of today and tomorrow.
Date Issued: 22nd Oct 2008
CUDA technology is the world’s only C language environment that enables programmers and developers to write software to solve complex computational problems in a fraction of the time by tapping into the many-core parallel processing power of GPUs.