The CM75FB2048 is a DDR2 Fully Buffered Dual Inline Memory Module (FB-DIMM), designed for applications in which both per-formance and density are critical. This DIMM includes Error Checking and Correcting (ECC) for maximum reliability, and has an Advanced Memory Buffer (AMB) for data, address and control signals to enable fully configured systems. These modules are constructed using 512 MBit SDRAMs, and are fully compliant with JEDEC specifications.
These DIMMs are constructed using 128MB x 4 SDRAMs in BGA packages. The module also includes an EEPROM to support Serial Presence Detect (SPD) requirements. Decoupling capacitors are mounted on the printed circuit board for each SDRAM device, and On-Die Termination is provided on all lines. The synchronous design of these Corsair SDRAM DIMMs allows precise cycle control with the use of the system clock. I/O transactions are possible on every clock cycle. The high clock frequency and high density of this device enable a high level of performance to be achieved in advanced workstations and servers.
• 240-pin, Fully Buffered dual in-line memory module (FB-DIMM)
• Ultra high density using 512 MBit SDRAM devices
• CRC and ECC error detection and correction
• Advanced Memory Buffer (AMB)
• 256 MB x 72
• JEDEC standard1.5V high speed differential point-to-point link
• Four-bit prefetch architecture
• Off-chip driver (OCD) impedance calibration
• On-die termination (ODT)
• Low profile (1.2”), ideal for 1U rack mount servers
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 2GB Corsair Server, DDR2 PC2-5300 (667), ECC Registered/Fullybuffered, CAS 5-5-5-15 . Please choose from the list below.