DirectCU thermal design utilizes direct contact copper heatpipes so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
1085MHz Boost Clock
1085 MHz Boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
DIGI+VRM with Super Alloy Power
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a massive power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30% and enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than reference.
• Detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
• Monitoring widget provides real-time and detailed multi-parameter info
• Automatically check and update drivers and BIOS versions
Gigantic 2GB GDDR5 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
Features • TOP-selected 1058MHz core -78MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
• Flattened copper heatpipes makes direct contact with the GPU surface so heat is dissipated efficiently, delivering a 20% cooler and vastly quieter performance than reference.
• Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power technology delivers precise digital power and enhanced durability for stable overclocking.
• GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clocks (including new boost clock settings), power consumption targets, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface
NVIDIA® GPU Boost
Push the breathtaking performance of the GeForce GTX graphics cards to new levels with NVIDIA GPU Boost. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game.
NVIDIA® Adaptive V-Sync
Get more than just faster frame rates. Get ultra-smooth gaming every time with NVIDIA gaming innovations - Adaptive Vertical Sync. This technology dynamically adjusts Vsync to current frame rates for maximum playability.
NVIDIA® PhysX® ready
Play games with advanced effects such as blazing explosions and lifelike characters with 10X faster switching between graphics and physics processing, enabling more complex effects to be rendered in real time.
Multi-GPU technology for extreme performance NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Surround Ready
Transform hunreds of PC games into stereoscopic 3D and enjoy immersive full HD 3D gaming across three displays at an incredible 5760x1080 resolution.
PCI Express 3.0
Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU-CPU communication. Full DirectX 11.1 API support
Microsoft DirectX 11.1 API (feature level 11_0)
Brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 10th May 2012
NVIDIA is on something of a roll at the moment; it has arguably the best single- and dual-GPU graphics cards on the market in the form of the GeForce GTX 680 and GeForce GTX 690.