AMD FirePro W5000™ is the most powerful midrange workstation graphics card ever created, delivering significantly better performance than the competing card against a wide set of measurements.1 For example, it has the ability to process up to 1.65 billion triangles per second, allowing a designer to easily interact and render 3D models, while the competing solution is only able to process up to 0.41 billion triangles per second (up to 4 times less).2 In addition, with double the graphics memory (2GB vs 1GB of the competitor) and a memory bandwidth that is up to 2.5 times faster than the competitor, moderately complex models will be no match for the AMD FirePro™ W5000.3 It’s the ideal solution for professionals working with a broad range of applications, moderately complex models and datasets and advanced visual effects.
• Drive up to four displays with AMD Eyefinity technology, enabling users to multitask across multiple applications with ease
• Offers unmatched application responsiveness, features double the memory and up to 2.5 times more memory bandwidth than the competing midrange solution
• Support for DisplayPort 1.2, enabling resolutions well beyond standard HD and compatibility with multistream transport hubs that allow AMD FirePro™ W5000 to power up to six displays
• Optimizations and certifications for many major CAD/CAE and media and entertainment applications
• Intelligent power saving and monitoring technologies for higher performance