Dell UltraSharp U2715H 27" 2K QHD IPS Monitor
Superior screen resolution and real estate for a view you can’t wait to get your eyes on.
• Enjoy 68.5 cm (27") of superb screen clarity on a sharp QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor. Plus, you get great colour consistency across an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
• Get exceptional colour accuracy and consistency right out of the box, with each monitor factory tuned at 99% sRGB with a deltaE <3
• Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin bezel that is ideal for a seamless, virtually borderless viewing between monitors
• Easy Arrange lets you choose how you view your custom window layout. See all your applications tiled side by side with nothing buried
Designed for your comfort and convenience
Work the way you want. Position your monitor for ultimate comfort with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.
• Smoothly pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up
• The U2715H is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm
• For convenient connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2715H provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort, a mini-DisplayPort and USB 3.0 ports. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.0 port found on the rear of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering
Reliable and eco-efficient
Your Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor – U2715H is designed to be pixel perfect. That’s why if you find even just one bright pixel, we’ll replace it under our Premium Panel Guarantee.
Should you need help down the road, this high-performance monitor also comes with a 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service.
• Award-winning performance: Since each monitor is tuned at 99% sRGB, the colours look amazing right out of the box. The ultra-wide viewing angle on this 68.5 cm (27") display lets you admire the QHD resolution at virtually any angle without losing those gorgeous colours.
• More ways to connect: Charge, connect and project handheld devices and more with extensive ports.
• Reliable and eco-efficient: Count on the DellTM Premium Panel Guarantee, 3 years Advanced Exchange Service and an environmentally conscious design. Features Display
Diagonally Viewable Size:
27" (27-inch wide viewable image size)
Panel Type, Surface:
In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
2560 x 1440 at 60Hz
1000: 1 (typical)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 2 Million:1 (Max)
350 cd/m2 (typical)
50 cd/m2 (min)
8 ms (gray to gray) Normal Mode
6 ms ( gray to gray) FAST Mode
(178° vertical / 178° horizontal)
Color Gamut (typical): 91 % (CIE1976), sRGB 99% ( average Delta E of<3)
16.78 Million colors
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Display Screen Coating:
Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
Dell Speaker Bar AC511 (optional)
2 HDMI(MHL) connector
1 Mini DisplayPort
1 DisplayPort (version 1.2)
1 DisplayPort out (MST)
1 Audio Line out (connect your speakers)
5 USB 3.0 ports - Downstream (4 at the back, 1 with battery charging)
1 USB 3.0 port - Upstream
Height-adjustable stand, tilt, pivot ( clockwise and counter-clockwise), swivel and built in cable-management
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
VESA (100 mm)
USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 5 USB downstream ports)
Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
Size and Weight
Dimensions with stand (H x W x D):
16.14" ~ 20.67" (409.9mm ~ 524.9 mm) x 24.12" (612.7 mm) x 8.07" (205.0 mm)
Dimensions without stand (H x W x D):
(363.4 mm) 14.31" x (612.7 mm) 24.12" x (46.4 mm) 1.83"
Preset Display Area(H X V):
596.74 mm x 335.66 mm
23.49" x 13.21"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
4.91 kg (10.08 lb)
Weight (with packaging):
10.47 kg (23.03 lb)
|Pitch Size||0.2331 x 0.2331|
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Response Time||6 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178°/178° (°H/°V)|
|Color Bit Depth|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||88 W|
|VESA||100 x 100|
|Dimensions (with stand)||612.7 x 409.9 - 524.9 x 205 (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||612.7 x 363.4 x 46.4 (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.
Date Issued: 8th Oct 2010
Modern desktop computers and notebooks comprise of a CPU, motherboard, graphics, storage, and, usually an optical drive. Computers have a number of ports and sockets that enable the user to plug-in various peripherals such as a printer, USB mouse, or, perhaps most importantly of all, an Internet connection.
Date Issued: 3rd Dec 2008
Keeping in tandem with technological developments, audio/video connectors continue to evolve at a steady pace. Today, the most common digital connector comes in the form of HDMI and we're here to tell you what it is, what it does, and why you might need it.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
As you’ll all likely know by now, DVI is the current standard for connection of a PC or other display generator to a digital display output. You’ll recognise the multi-pin connector and know that almost all modern LCD displays have the corresponding input connector, for feeding from your PC. But do you know how DVI works? This TekSpek seeks to teach you how.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
Whether the broadcasters are going HD or not, TV sets and projectors are arriving thick and fast which claim to support higher resolutions than regular telly. But HDTV is far from just one standard – it incorporates a couple of different resolutions, two different scanning modes, and a number of different frame rates. In this article, we present a guide to what all the terms actually mean.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
hope this makes sense.
hope you can help.
Hope that helps
The ports on the Monitor are all full size so if you are already using a Mini-DP at the Apple end then the cable that comes with it should work and allow full [email protected]
My Titan X doesn't have mini-DP, just 3 normal ones so I had to buy a full sized cable.
The Picture is absolutely fantastic and isn't like one of those reflective laptop screens.
I sit next to a window and it's no worse than the old monitor.
You certainly don't see yourself reflected in the screen!
The Dell U2715H comes with the following In the box:
Monitor with stand
DP cable ( Mini-DP to DP)
USB 3.0 upstream cable (enables the USB port on the monitor)