Acer 27" 4K Zero Frame Monitor with IPS Panel H277HKsmidppx
27" Acer H277HK 4K Zero Frame IPS Monitor, 3840x2160, 4ms, mDP/DP/HDMI/DVI,
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• The diamond cut on metallic arm and silver base present a luxurious and high-tech H7.
• The aluminum front bezel and middle frame are super slim and visual stylish.
Detailed and quality
• 4K 3840x 2160 monitor with Zero frame design.
• Wide viewing angles by using In Plane Switching technology.
• 100% sRGB and Super Sharpness technology.
• Equipped with ultra fast HDMI 2.0 connections.
Exceptional level of sound
• DTS™ sound.
• Acer TrueHarmony technology.
Comfortable viewing experience
• Acer Eyeprotect Technology that incorporates Flicker-less, Low dimming and ComfyView technology. Features Style icon
The H7 monitor incorporates attractive design and premium finishes for a high-class look and feel. From the perfectly crafted brushed-metal stand (we smooth its edges with diamond cutters to make it beautiful), to the glossy rear panel and stylish aluminum front framing, the H7 exudes design excellence and quality.
This monitor’s WQHD display shows four times more detail than an HD display. IPS technology ensures you can see all that detail from very wide viewing angles. Colours are perfect because the H7 reproduces 100% of the sRGB colour gamut, while 6-axis colour control allows you to easily adjust colour, colour temperature and saturation.
The H7 has a premium speaker and features DTS® Sound audio enhancements and Acer TrueHarmony technology, which enhances bass and limits distortion, ensuring that movies come to life, songs have more depth, and games are even more engaging.
Do it all with one port
The USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port enhances your productivity with ultrafast data-transfer speeds of up to 5 Gb/s and quick mobile device charging. What’s more, the port can support audio inputs and video inputs of up to WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution.
Kind to your eyes
Looking at traditional monitors for long periods can strain your eyes because these monitors often “flicker” imperceptibly, radiate blue light, reflect background light, and shine too brightly. H7 monitors help your eyes with a built-in blue-light filter, Flicker-less technology (reduces flickering), Acer ComfyView™ technology (reduces screen glare) and low-dimming (dims to only 15% of brightness).
• The 27" Zero Frame Design and premium brushed-metal stand with 4K2K (3840 x 2160) resolution.
• Acer ColorPlus technology ensures real and consistent color output.
• In-Plane Switching technology, supporting 178 degree wide viewing angle.
• Marvelous DTS™ sound and Acer TrueHarmony Technology.
• Acer EyeProtect Technology & TUV certified helps you reduce eye strain and provides a more comfortable viewing experience.
• Equipped HDMI 2.0 and easy connectivity through DVI (Dual Link) and Displayport 1.2.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0371 760 1000
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.