This family of solid state drives (SSDs) utilises the Advanced 19nm (A19nm) toggle 2.0 MLC (multi level cell) NAND, which delivers major advances in performance and power efficiency. Toshiba’s HG6 series SSDs are available in capacities up to 512GB and boast maximum sequential read speeds of 534MB/s and maximum sequential write speeds of 482MB/s. The drives dramatically accelerate computer boot times and application start times to provide an improved computing experience. All HG6 SSDs incorporate a 6Gbit/s SATA 3.1 interface for high speed data transfer, along with Toshiba’s robust and highly efficient Quadruple Swing-By Code (QSBC™) for improved error correction and reliability.
• High capacity in small size.
• High environment resistance.
• Hot-Plug/OS-Aware Hot Removal.
• ClickConnect supported.
• Deterministic Zeroing TRIM supported.
• NCQ (Native Command Queuing) function supported.
• WWN (World Wide Name) supported.
• Strong & highly-efficient ECC named QSBC.
• Low power consumption by Serial ATA DIPM (Device Initiated Power Management) supported.
• Read only mode supported for emergency.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 256GB Toshiba SSD HG6, 2.5" Slim 7mm SSD, SATA 6GB/s, Read 534MB/s, Write 482MB/s, 19nm MLC NAND Flash, OPAL 2.0 . Please choose from the list below.