• High environment resistance.
• Hot-Plug/OS-Aware Hot Removal.
• ClickConnect supported.
• Deterministic Zeroing TRIM supported.
• NCQ (Native Command Queuing) function supported.
• WWN (World Wide Name) supported.
• Strong & highly-efficient ECC named QSBC.
• Low power consumption by Serial ATA DIPM (Device Initiated Power Management) supported.
• Read only mode supported for emergency.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 28th Sep 2011
You've learnt all about the virtues of solid-state drives in a previous guide, but today we're delving deeper by taking a look at the two types of NAND flash memory typically available in modern SSDs; SLC and MLC.
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.