Seagate BarraCuda 510 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD/Solid State Hard Drive
256GB Seagate BarraCuda 510, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 3D TLC, 3100MB/s Read, 1050MB/s, 180k/260k IOPS
By DPD On 19th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Ultra-thin laptops.
• Business PCs & laptops.
• Workstations & all-in-one PCs. Features • Amazing speed with next-level 3D TLC NAND and a PCIe Gen3 ×4, NVMe 1.3 unlock sequential read/write speeds of up to 3,400/2,180 MB/s.
• The trusted dependability of the BarraCuda brand with a 5-year limited warranty and MTBF of 1.8M hours.
• Amazing versatility with capacities of 256 GB and 512 GB lets you pick the right drive for the job and budget.
• Slim form factor with single-sided M.2 2280 for ultra-thin/ultra-small laptops, mini PCs, and desktop PCs.
• Low power consumption with up to 4.2W active power and multiple low power modes make for longer battery life and cooler running speeds.
|Form Factor||M.2 (2280)|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x4)|
|Host Controller Interface||NVMe 1.3|
|Flash Memory Type||None|
|Max. Read||3100 MB/s|
|Max. Write||1050 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||180,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||260,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption (active)||3W|
|Max. Endurance Rating||160TB|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock||1500G|
|Connectivity||1 x M.2 (PCIe)|
|Dimensions||22.15 x 2.23 x 80.15 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster