Plextor M6e Ultra Slim SSD 256GB M.2 PCI Express
256GB Plextor M6e M.2 (22x80) PCIe 2.0 (x2), Read 770MB/s, 580MB/s Write, Read 105K, Write 100k IOPS
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
By bypassing the 6Gbps limit of the SATA Rev 3.0 interface, Plextor’s M6e M.2 is able to reach maximum sequential read speeds of 770MB/sec and sequential write speeds of 580MB/sec. Its 4K random speeds top out at 105K and random write speeds go up to 100K IOPS. Performance that translates into fast level load, quick boot times, smooth video editing and more.
Giving the M6e M.2 its speed is the combination of a multi-core Marvell PCIe 9183 controller, high quality Toshiba Toggle NAND flash memory , a fast onboard DDR3 DRAM Cache, and Plextor’s own in-house produced custom firmware. Plextor focuses on reliability, undertaking extensive testing at its own state-of-the-art facilities giving the M6e M.2 a calculated MTBF of 2.4 million hours.
Every M6e M.2 drive is individually burned in and tested for absolute stability, and backed by Plextor’s full five-year long-term warranty.
Powerful components, channeled through a fast interface, built by a company known for performance, stability, and quality – the Plextor M6e M.2 takes SSD technology to the next level. It is available in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB capacities. Features Maximum Performance
• Latest generation Marvell 88SS9183 flash controller with multiple cores for efficient performance during intense gaming
• 770MB/sec read and 580MB/sec write max speeds in sequential mode for easy editing of large files and fast loading of large levels*
• 105K IOPS read and 100K IOPS write random max speeds for fast real-world performance and smooth multi-tasking*
• PCI Express 2.0 x2 interface and native PCIe controller chip eliminates the SATA interface bottleneck
Plextor Quality and Reliability
• Specially selected high-quality components combined with firmware developed in-house by Plextor’s expert engineers
• Extensively tested during development for reliability and compatibility with a market-leading MTBF of 2.4 million hours.
• 100% burn-in and simulated usage testing of each individual drive to ensure maximum stability before it reaches the end user
Highly Compatible and Convenient
• M.2 2280-D5-B-M form factor SSD with dimensions of 80.0mm × 22.0mm × 3.8mm for PCI express (PCIe) M.2 slots
• Driver-free AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) compatibility eliminates the need for additional drivers
• Supports booting on legacy BIOS’s and quick UEFI boot, providing flexibility and compatibility with a wide range of systems
Full Five-year Warranty
• Backed by a full five-year Plextor warranty and international technical support
• Windows 7 x86 / x64
• Windows 8 x86 / x64
• Windows Server 2008
• Windows Server 2012
• Linux series: Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
• Red Hat 6.5
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0207 949 0109
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.