Micron 1300 256GB TLC 3D NAND 2.5" SATA3 SSD/Solid State Drive
256GB Micron 1300, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, TLC 3D NAND, Read 530MB/s, Write 520MB/s, 58k/87k IOPS
By DPD On 19th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Make Better Products With Better NAND
Increase density and capacity while controlling costs and power usage with Micron’s industry-leading 96-layer 3D TLC NAND technology.
Go Mobile for Longer
Satisfy ever-increasing expectations for longer battery life with the Micron 1300’s class-leading power efficiency. Consuming less than 5mW in low-power mode, the 1300 SSD uses significantly less power than HDDs and about 20X less power in active mode.
Get Solid SATA Performance
Experience strong SATA performance in laptops and tablets by using the same trusted platform architecture, proven controller and firmware as our well-accepted Micron 1100 client SSD.
Protect Your Data
Protect valuable data on the go without performance degradation with asynchronous power-loss protection for data at rest, adaptive thermal monitoring and optional Opal 2.0 self-encryption technology. Features • Keep It Cool: Increase reliability in space-constrained designs with our adaptive thermal monitoring feature that limits heat generated by the SSD withthe small footprint M.2 form factor.
• Depend on Our Endurance: The optimization of 3D TLC NAND component and Micron SSD architecture enables the 1300 SSD to deliver strong performance and solid endurance without compromise.
• Speed Time to Market: As the 1300 SSD is highly leveraged from the Micron 1100 SSD, qualification process.
• Protect Your Data: Optional Opal self-encryption drive (SED) technology offers rock-solid encryption for data-at-rest for your valued mobile data without performance degradation. All encryption/decryption utilizes a XTSAES-256-bit hardware engine that complies with the TCG™ Opal 2.0 standards, the IEEE 1667.
• Sanitize and Reuse: In just a few seconds, the SANITIZE CRYPTO SCRAMBLE command allows the end-user to erase, repurpose, and retire the SSD with a click of a button, ensuring no residual data is left behind to be compromised.
• Make It Easier to Manage: With our downloadable Storage Executive tool, Micron client drives have built-in troubleshooting, diagnostics and health check intelligence for hassle-free manageability.
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Host Controller Interface||AHCI|
|Flash Memory Type||TLC 3D NAND|
|Max. Read||530 MB/s|
|Max. Write||520 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||58,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||87,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption (active)|
|Max. Endurance Rating||180 TBW|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock|
|Connectivity||1 x SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
3 Years Direct Manufacturers Warranty
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster