Kingston Ultra Fast 256GB SD Memory Card
256GB Kingston SDXC Memory Card, Class 10, UHS-I Class 1 (U1), 90MB/s Read, 45MB/s Write
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Kingston’s Class 10 UHS-I card features UHS-I technology and impressive performance that lets users shoot full 1080p HD video and 3D video — and transfer files faster too.
With speeds up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, this versatile card transfers files much faster than standard Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards.
Capacities up to 512GB let users record more video — up to 2,560 minutes at 24Mbps of HD video — without having to switch cards.
Photographers can shoot high-density image files, such as RAW or JPEG, without running out of space, and the card’s higher sustained write speeds support continuous burst mode and ensure video integrity by reducing stutter.
The Class 10 UHS-I card is compatible with SDHC (16GB, 32GB) and SDXC (64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB). The card is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
• Impressive 300X UHS-I speeds for sequential shots and 3D video.
• Ideal for use with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders.
• High capacities up to 512GB to store thousands of photos and hours of video.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device.
• Compliant: With the SD Card Association specification.
• Secure: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss.
• Compatible: With SDHC & SDXC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers.
• File format: FAT32 (SDHC 16GB–32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB–512GB).
• Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, free technical support.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 01932 738950 or 01932 738888