Mayhems X1 ECO UV Green 250ml Water Cooling Concentrate
250ml Mayhems X1 ECO Water Cooling Concentrate, Green, UV, Copper/Brass/Steel/Nickel Friendly
By DPD On 7th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Mayhems X1 Eco-friendly Coolant
Mayhems X1 Eco-friendly coolant is based on a proprietary blend of refined vegetable extracts that are fully biodegradable and have a very low order of oral toxicity. Mayhems X1 is recommended for use in systems where an ‘environmentally friendly’ product is preferred. It also contains non-toxic (GRAS) multi-metal inhibitors formulated to protect water cooling equipment and associated systems against corrosion, scale and biological fouling, thus prolonging equipment life and thermal efficiency.
Mayhems X1 is not classed as harmful to aquatic organisms, is readily biodegradable and will not remain in the environment or pollute aquifers.
• Blended with non-toxic corrosion & scale inhibitors for protection of copper, brass, steel, nickel and aluminium. Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards.
• Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol.
• Contains all the biocides you will need.
• -8c freezing point (dependant on mix ratio).
• Generally recognised as safe (GRAS) by the US Food & Drug Administration as a food additive.
• Mobilises to prevent scale or sludge filming.
• Boiling Point: up to 100°C (pressure dependent).
• 85% Bio-degradable within 30 Days.
• Bitter taste additives to prevent consumption.
• Can be stored for up to 3 years (in a cool dry environment).
• Made in the UK.
Before Using Mayhems X1 range
The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the loop. There must be an absence of bleach, biocide and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with Mayhems Blitz kit before use. Mayhems X1 has biocides and inhibitors included within the mixture.
|Core Coolant Specifications|
|Edition||X1 Eco UV Green|
|Supplied Volume||250 mL|
|Included Additives & Inhibitors||
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature||100 °C|
|Concentrates & Dyes|
|Recommended Mix Ratio||N/A|
|Mixable with Other Dyes/Concentrates||No|
|Coolant or Dyed Fluid Created||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747