IcyDock 2.5 inch Caddy for U.2 NVMe SSD
2.5" Icy Dock ToughArmor MB601VK-B U.2 NVMe SSD Mobile Rack For External Access 3.5" Drive Bay
By DPD On 25th Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MB601VK-B is ICY DOCK’s next generation PCI-E based mobile rack with ability in supporting Intel, Micron, and Seagate ultra high speed 2.5” U.2 NVMe solid-state-disk in an external 3.5” floppy drive bay.
Built with the next generation U.2 interface, MB601VK-B offers up to 32Gb/s of bandwidth and supports 2.5” U.2 NVMe SSD, SAS and SATA interface 2.5” solid state drives or hard drives. The superior performance of MB601VK-B provides the maximum amount of transfer speed for the most data intensive tasks; such as real time large database transfers and refreshes, massive bulk data swaps from multiple networks, VMware providing virtual operating systems for mulitple computers, and large scale editing of large multimedia assets of virtual reality, video, music, and other graphics between multiple workstations.
*Note: NVMe U.2 host is required to accept NVMe
The EZ Slide Mini trays supports U.2 hot-swap feature, which makes U.2 NVMe SSD interchangeability and maintenance completely hassle-free. With a simple swap of the SSD / HDD, your overall down time is greatly reduced especially when a drive is needed to be switched. The tray is also designed to accommodate 5 to 15mm height hard drives and SSD, creating a 2.5" hot swap bay for U.2 NVMe SSD or any standard SAS / SATA hard drives and SSDs. While the tray is not inside the MB601VK-B, the Anti-Dust Flap feature helps prevent dust from entering into the mobile rack.
The front of the MB601VK-B includes a status LED when the drive is powered on, off and accessed. Active Power Technology (APT) allows the status LED to be on only when a hard drive is inserted into the enclosure. For drive security, the eagle-hook lock system on the tray makes sure your hard drives will not eject when not needed. Additionally, the 2 segment key lock provides extra protection to theft of hard drives as well as safeguards any sensitive data.
Mb>Full Metal Protection
Making sure that the material used is designed in a way where it can be relied upon for many years after its deployment, the MB601VK-B is constructed out of heavy duty metal throughout the entire device and is capable of holding up in the harshest environments. With the Full Metal design, the ToughArmor is perfect for industrial, military and medical devices that may require a flammability rating as the full metal material is considered to be compliant with flammability requirements. Features • Fits 1 x 2.5” U.2 NVMe SSD: *Note: NVMe U.2 host is required to accept NVMe
• Fits any external 3.5” drive bay or floppy bay
• Supports NVMe 32Gb/s transfer rate
• Accommodates 2.5" SSD with 7mm, 9mm, 12.5mm & 15mm Height
• Active Power Technology (APT) - only powers up if there is drive installed in the drive bay
• Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) - creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs
• EMI Grounding – protects hard drives from electrical damage
• Eagle-hook lock system & 2-segment safeguard key lock keeps drives secure within the enclosure
• Heavy Duty Full Metal construction, perfect for enterprise applications
• Drive tray is compatible with ToughArmor MB991SK-B, MB991IK-B, MB994SP-4S, MB994SP-4SB-1, MB994SK- 1B, MB994IPO-3SB and MB991U3-1SB *SAS / SATA SSD/ HDD only
• Model Number: MB601VK-B
• Colour: Matte Black
• Host Interface: U.2 (SFF-8639)
• Drive Fit: 1 x 2.5" NVMe U.2 SSD or SAS / SATA SSD / HDD
NVMe U.2 host is required to accept NVMe, SAS or SATA
• Device Fit: 1 x External 3.5” Drive Bay
• Maximum Transfer Rate (Depending on drive speed): NVMe - Up to 32Gbps (Depending on drive speed)
• Power Input: via U.2 (SFF-8639)
• Structure: Full Metal
• Drive Cooling: Metal heat dissipation
• Drive Security: 2-Segment key lock
• HDD Access Indicator:
- Device power : Solid green
- Drive activity : Flashing green
• Hot Swap: Yes
• Dimension (L x W x H): 161.2 x 101.2 x 25.4mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.