900GB 2.5" Dell 2RR9T SAS 10K Enterprise Server Hard Disk Drive
2.5" 900GB Dell 2RR9T SCSI, SAS 6Gb/s, Dual Port, 10,000RPM, 24x7x365 Operation, 1.6M hour MTBF
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Dual port with full duplex operations.
• Online firmware update through Dell Update Package (DUP).
• High reliability.
• Available in PowerEdge servers and PowerVault enclosures.
SAS hard drives are true dual-port full duplex capable devices. This means that both ports on a Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) drive can simultaneously send or receive data (host dependent). Available in 2.5” and 3.5” form factors, SAS hard drives rotating at 10,000 and 15,000 revolutions per minute (rpm) are known as tier-1, online and mission-critical devices. SAS drives at 10K and 15K offer the highest reliability of the Dell enterprise hard drive offerings at a 1.6 million hours MTBF (mean time between failure) rating. Also described as traditional enterprise, 10K and 15K SAS drives deliver the highest performance plus the highest reliability available in a rotating media storage device from Dell.
Features These 10K and 15K SAS drives are developed for the exacting requirements of speed and reliability due in mission-critical applications. In order to achieve this level of performance there are multiple features of these drives that provide an advantage over the tier-2 class used in business-critical applications. These frequently include:
• Higher quality sealing to prevent contamination.
• More shrouding and air control devices to maintain air pressure quality.
• Smaller platters with higher spin rates reducing access times.
• Faster seeks due to larger magnets, better bearings and stiffer actuators.
• Longer and more stringent factory tests to ensure the best-quality drives.
• Higher-quality motor to maintain the tight tolerances required at these higher speeds.
• Better design margin to handle rotational vibration issues.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 48 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660