OCZ/Toshiba TR200 240GB 2.5" 3D NAND SSD/Solid State Drive
Instant Performance Upgrade
Up your productivity with the TR200 Series and enjoy faster boot ups, file transfers, and system responsiveness. Say goodbye to hard disk drive lag and get a computing experience worthy of your time.
With a 64-layer vertically stacked cell structure, Toshiba BiCS FLASH technology enables higher capacity, endurance, performance, and efficiency in the same footprint, delivering a state-of-the-art storage experience.
Performance Made Affordable
Upgrading to an SSD from a conventional HDD can feel like you’ve purchased an entirely new system. TR200 SSDs balance price and performance so you have enough funds left over for other upgrades.
Improved for On-the-Go
Compared to hard disk drives, Toshiba OCZ TR200 SSDs also offer improved durability and power consumption, which can translate into longer battery life to keep you up and running longer. Features • 3D Flash Memory: Built with latest BiCS FLASH™ memory..
• Longer Battery Life: Lower power consumption compared to HDDs for longer battery life with built-in power management modes.
• Quality & Reliability: Toshiba technology built into every drive.
• Toshiba Controller: Leverages a Toshiba SSD controller.
• Cost-effective Design: Well-balanced price to performance ratio.
• Slim Form Factor: Sleek housing offers slimmer 7mm height for compatibility with thin notebooks.
• SSD Utility SSD Management Software: Designed to help your OCZ drive thrive and lets you be in control of maintenance, monitoring, SSD tuning, OS tuning and more!
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Host Controller Interface||AHCI|
|Flash Memory Type||None|
|Max. Read||555 MB/s|
|Max. Write||540 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||11MB|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||79,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||87,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption (active)||1.7W|
|Max. Endurance Rating||60TB|
|Max. Operating Vibration||196 m/s² (20 Grms) (Peak, 10 to 2000Hz)|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock||14.7 km/s² (1500G) (0.5 ms)|
|Max. Non-operating Shock|
|Connectivity||1 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Dimensions||100.45 x 69.85 x 7 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
3 Years Direct Toshiba Warranty
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster