Seagate 240GB Nytro 1551 SSD 2.5" SATA Solid State Drive
240GB Seagate Nytro 1551 Enterprise, 2.5" SSD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), TLC 3D NAND, 564MB/s Read, 333MB/s Write, 57k/30k IOPS
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£110.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£119.57|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
SSDs with the SATA storage interface meet the high performance and reliability requirements without disrupting legacy storage infrastructures or involving additional investments in software and hardware.
Optimised for Performance, Integration and Cost
• Boost the performance of applications that require faster random access performance.
• Maintain fast, consistent performance for read-intensive and mixed workloads.
• Take advantage of easy deployment and more processing power without investment in new hardware.
• Require less energy to run 24×7, and save on cooling and overall energy cost.
Wide Range of Storage and Security Options
• Receive endurance, security, and capacity options for enterprise applications.
• Choose the capacity and endurance to fit a range of application and workload needs.
• Achieve peace of mind through Seagate Secure™ data protection.
Enterprise-Grade Feature Set
• Maintain high data integrity in the event of unexpected power loss.
• Leverage Seagate’s reliability and system compatibility test infrastructure.
• Attain end-to-end data protection with Seagate SHIELD™ and Seagate RAISE technologies.
• SATA 6Gb/s interface for easy deployment.
• Seagate DuraWrite™ lossless data reduction technology.
• Tunable capacity for performance or capacity-optimised SSD solutions.
• Seagate Secure options.
• Power loss data protection circuit.
• Enterprise-class reliability with 2Mhr. MTBF and a 5-year limited warranty.
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Host Controller Interface|
|Flash Memory Type||3D NAND|
|Max. Read||564 MB/s|
|Max. Write||333 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||57,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||30,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption (active)||2.3|
|Max. Endurance Rating||3|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock||1,000|
|Connectivity||1 x SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Dimensions||70.1 x 7 x 100.25 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871-472-4747 or 01204-474747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster
Date Issued: 7th Apr 2015
One of the greatest advances for PCs in recent years has been the introduction of solid-state drives (SSD). These storage drives hold information on flash memory that is managed by a processing chip called a controller. Advantages of SSDs over traditional spinning disks are numerous, from silent operation, lower power to significantly faster performance.