The PNY CS900 is an excellent choice for energy efficiency and consumes significantly less power than hard drives. Furthermore, PNY has designed the CS900 to be its lightest SSD to date. Users can benefit from lower power usage, longer battery life, and a cooler, quieter system. Spend more time enjoying your system and less time worrying about battery consumption. The CS900 lineup is available in a range of capacities from 120 to 480 GB using TLC NAND flash memory.
The PNY CS900 is engineered with the same level of quality and durability that our consumers have enjoyed with the CS1311 & CS1111 SSDs.
Features HIGH PERFORMANCE, HIGH VALUE
• Sequential Read of up to 560 MB/s and Write of up to 470 MB/s
• Random Read of up to 89 000 IOPS and Write of up to 87 000 IOPS
• Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION = LONGER BATTERY LIFE
• Supports power saving features resulting in extended battery life for mobile applications
• Runs cool and quiet
• Entry-level SSD for PC upgrade
• Faster boot up and application launch
• Reliable storage
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster