High performance. Low price. You game?
HyperX FURY solid-state drives delivers impressive performance at an affordable price, to get you into the game faster and improve your gameplay. Ideal for desktops and notebooks, it features a slim 7mm form factor and SandForce SF-2281 controller with SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance. The result is faster system boot up, application loading and file execution plus faster map and level load time. Its synchronous NAND allows for higher and consistent drive performance. So you’re not only in the game, you’re winning it.
In 120GB and 240GB capacities, HyperX FURY SSD is available as a stand-alone drive and is easy to install. This cost-efficient upgrade is less disruptive than buying a new system to increase performance. The new FURY entry-level product line from HyperX includes memory and SSDs and is designed for gamers, enthusiasts and system Integrators, who can now have consistent HyperX branding for their gaming PCs.
Built with Flash memory, HyperX FURY SSD has no moving parts and is cooler, quieter and more shock- and vibration-resistant than traditional hard drives, making it the ideal hard drive replacement.
• SandForce SF-2281 controller with SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance
• Fast — read/write speeds of 500/500 MB/s (Compressible data transfer (ATTO)) to boost overall system responsiveness and performance
• Improved gameplay — dramatically reduces games and levels loading time to get faster into the game
• Slim — 2.5-inch drive available in 7mm to fit in more systems (even slimmer notebooks)
• Reliable — cool, rugged and durable drive to push your system to the limits
• Cost-effective — offers the perfect combination of price/performance for budget-minded users
SATA III (6Gb/s) Interface with backwards compatibility to SATA II
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 240GB HyperX FURY, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, SandForce, Sync NAND, Read 500MB/s, Write 500MB/s, 22.5k/41k IO . Please choose from the list below.