Corsair 240GB Neutron XTi 2.5" SATA Gaming SSD/Solid State Drive
240GB Corsair Neutron XTi, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, Quad Core, MLC NAND, Read 560MB/s, Write 540MB/s, 100K/90k IOPS
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Exceptional transfer speeds: Reaching very limits of SATA 6Gbps interface with 560MB/s Sequential Read, 540MB/s Sequential Write, 4KB QD32 Random Reads 100K IOPS and 4KB QD32 Random Writes 90K IOPS.
• Consistent performance: Consistent performance and very high sustained transfer rates which are sought after features for professional FullHD and 4K uncompressed video capture and editing as well as PC gaming at high detail levels.
• End-to-End Data Path Protection: Data is safeguarded along all data paths inside the SSD, not only at NAND level. It allows for detection of any internal soft errors between SRAMs, controller and DRAM as well as controller and NAND. This is critical for enterprise-class SSDs and reliable performance under varying storage workloads.
• Low power consumption: Up to 95% lower power consumption compared to HDD resulting in better energy efficiency of your desktop PC and longer battery life for your laptop. DEVSLP supported.
• Power loss protection: Safeguard your data against potential corruption when power is suddenly lost, thanks to advanced SmartFlush™ and GuaranteedFlush™ technologies.
• Enhanced Error Correction: Additional error bit correction and improved data retention while supporting the latest generation NAND, thanks to SmartECC™ and SmartRefresh™ technologies.
• Up to 2TB storage capacity: Plenty of storage for your games, productivity software, media files and documents.
• Static and dynamic wear-leveling: Enhance reliability and extend life of solid-state drive.
• Advanced garbage collection: Extend performance and NAND endurance.
• Compatible with Corsair SSD Toolbox: Monitor S.M.A.R.T attributes and SSD health status. Support for Over-provisioning, Secure Wipe, Disk Cloning, FW update and more.
• 2.5” form factor, 7mm height: Follows the universal 2.5” standard for maximum compatibility, fitting both desktops, AIO and slim notebooks.
• 5 years warranty: Peace of mind. A statement of Corsair product quality and reliability.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster