Xclio 24 Port 1U CAT6a 45 Degree V Shape SHIELDED Patch Panel 19" FTP
24 Port Xclio PAT-06112-SOH 1U CAT6a 45 Degree V Shape SHIELDED Patch Panel 19" FTP
By DPD On 1st Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Shielded Patch Panel
This 45 degree Angled 19" 1U 24 port Cat6A UTP patch panel is a 19" standard size for mounting into server racks and network cabinets. This patch panel is designed for 22-26 AWG solid conductors. It has a 1U Height (24 ports) with screws covered, 1U horizontal 19" mounting, back metal wiring organiser, and a Y/G earthing cable.
• Housing: ABS 94V-0.
• IDC: PC UL94V-0.
• PCB: FR-4 1.60mm (0.06") thick, 2 layers.
• Contacts: 0.35mm (0.014") phosphor bronze with 1.27 micron (50 microinches) gold plating on contact area.
• Metal housing: 1.50 mm thick metal.
• Colour marking of conductors according to T568B and T568A.
• Numeral marking of ports on the front side of the panel.
• Space for additional marking.
• Color and numeral marking of IDC modules on the rear side of the panel.
• IDC Dual contacts provide minimal crosstalk.
• According to UL 1863.
• Current rating: 1.5 A max.
• Voltage rating: 150 V.
• Contact Resistance: 20 mOhm.
• Insulation Resistance: 500 MOhm.
• Dielectric withstand voltage: 1000 V AC RMS, 60Hz/1min.
• Operation Temperature: -40 ~+70 degree centigrade.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.