Smart Switch 24 Port PoE with 4x Gbit Lan From Netgear FS728TLP-100EUS
24 Port Netgear ProSAFE Fast Ethernet Smart Switch, 12x PoE, 4 Gigabit Uplinks, QoS and ACL, Lifetime warranty
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£170.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£183.64|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Designed for Converged Networks, Big or Small
- PoE and PoE+ Support available for all configurations
- Auto Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP
- Auto Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance systems
- Static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IGMP and MLD snooping, provides advanced multicast filtering
Build a Future-Proof Network with NETGEAR
- Solid performance with a non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC address table, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups
- Comprehensive IPv6 management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based networking
- PoE+ support on all PoE models with the GS728TPP providing PoE+ support on all ports, adding the flexibility to add power-hungry devices such as video phone, PTZ camera and 11ac Wireless APs into the network in the future
- The presence of SFP ports provide necessary fiber uplinks, while dedicated SFP ports on many models further builds uplink redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for network virtualization
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for more energy savings in the future when more EEE-compliant end devices come to market
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS - Diff Serv)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
Network Development Made Easy
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrades
- PoE Timer for scheduling the on/off time of your PoE powered devices
Smart IT, not Big IT
- Easy to manage via web-Based Management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment
- Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network
- Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network Features • Auto Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP.
• Auto Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance systems.
• Static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
• IGMP and MLD snooping, provides advanced multicast filtering.
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support.
• Preserve the efficiency of current network and supports seamless integration with the high-speed core, Essential L2 network features ensure consistency in network setup and policy across the network, regardless of network speed
• Fast Ethernet holds good value for a majority of small network traffic needs, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) for energy saving and OPEX reduction
• All models come with Gigabit copper and Fiber uplink ports, supporting easy connection to Gigabit backbone or servers
• IGMP and MLD snooping, providing multicast filtering and efficient use of network bandwidth
• Fanless design on non-PoE models for quiet operation and non-intruding for any environment, Variable speed fan on PoE models enables the fan to turn on at a certain temperature in order to minimise the noise level
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||12 x Fast Ethernet 10/100|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Acoustic Noise||30.7 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||124 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||755725 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||440 x 43 x 204 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200