24 port Gigabit Managed Switch with POE from Netgear JGS524PE-100EUS
24 port Netgear JGS524PE ProSAFE Plus Gigabit Switch with PoE, Auto DoS, QoS VLAN support
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£198.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£206.67|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£198.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£213.85|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Today’s growing businesses demand and rely more on their network to carry out mission-critical business activities. Companies are putting more network traffic and applications such as VoIP phones and IP cameras on their Ethernet infrastructure. It needs the network intelligence to separate the voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize them accordingly. However, companies do not necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Plus Switches meet this growing need by providing fundamental network features that will help optimize the performance of business networks. On top of the plug-N-play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, these switches also offer essential networking features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), rate limiting and traffic monitoring. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Plus Switches are an exceptional value for businesses looking to add intelligence to their network beyond what unmanaged switches can provide.
With the ability to set up and configure QoS, these Gigabit Plus Switches can detect different types of network traffic and assign the desired priority to latency-sensitive traffic, such as voice and video. This helps improve the delivery quality of related applications such as VoIP, multimedia broadcasting, and video conferencing.
Build Multiple Network Groups
These Gigabit Plus Switches can help divide big networks into smaller more manageable groups and have resources dedicated for one or several groups rather than making the same resources open to all. This feature improves overall network performance, adds security to network traffic, and makes more efficient use of network resources.
Troubleshoot Cable Problems
All Gigabit Plus Switches come with a cable diagnostic feature that enables users to easily find out the health status of their network cables. If there are any problems, this feature helps quickly locate the point where the cabling fails; allowing connectivity issues to be fixed much faster, potentially saving technicians hours of troubleshooting.
IGMP Snooping for Optimized Multimedia Traffic Delivery
By listening in on the IGMP conversation between hosts and routers, the Gigabit Plus switch can maintain a map as to which links need which IP multicast streams. The Gigabit Plus switch therefore will be able to forward multicast traffic only to the links that have asked for them and cut multicast traffic from links that do not contain a multicast listener. Essentially, IGMP snooping helps optimize multicast performance at Layer 2 and is especially useful for bandwidth-intensive IP multicast applications such as IPTV.
- ProSAFE Plus Switch delivers network monitoring, traffic prioritization and VLAN
- 16 ports deliver up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Gigabit speed with QoS, VLAN and network monitoring
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Jumbo frame support Features • Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity.
• Gigabit speed with QoS, VLAN and network monitoring.
• VLAN support for traffic segmentation.
• Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization.
• Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
• Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test.
• Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls.
• Gigabit speeds meet performance needs of bandwidth hungry applications
• Easy integration of 10, 100 and 1,000 Mbps devices
• Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing on every port
• Auto Uplink on every port to ensure correct link for different cables
• LED's make network monitoring easy
• Compatible with PC, Macintosh, Linux and Unix operating systems
• Compact enough for desktop, but comes with a rack mount kit
|Total Network Ports||24 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||12 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Acoustic Noise||24.4 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||123 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||643506 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||328 x 43 x 169 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.