Netgear 24 Port GSM7224-200EUS SFP Managed Switch
24 Port Netgear Gigabit Layer 2 Managed Switch, with 4 SFP
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Layer 2+ with static routing
- M4100 series comes with Port-based / VLAN-based / Subnet-based 'static routing' Layer 2+ versions.
- L3 fixed routes to the next hop towards the destination network are added to the routing table.
- L3 routing is wire-speed in M4100 series hardware with 64 static routes (IPv4).
• Engineered for convergence
- Automatic multi-vendor Voice over IP prioritisation based on SIP, H323 and SCCP protocol.
- Voice VLAN and LLDP-MED for automatic IP phones QoS and VLAN configuration.
- Advanced classifier-based hardware for L2, L3, L4 security and prioritisation.
- Advanced Multicast filtering with IGMP and MLD snooping and querier modes.
• High availability and PoE/PoE+ full power capability
- Redundant power supply option for uninterruptible operation (RPS).
- External power supply option for PoE and PoE+ full power applications (EPS up to 1,440 W).
• Industry Standard Management
- Industry standard command line interface (CLI).
- Fully functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI). Features As a cost-effective component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M4100 series offers ideal, advanced features for a secure edge in commercial buildings and campus LAN environments.
• 4 shared SFP.
• Internal PSU with RPS.
• RJ45 Ports 26 x 10/100/1000.
• Fibre SFP (100/1000) 4 x SFP.
• Redundant Power Supply RPS.
• Feature Set Layer 2+ (static routing).
• Form Factor Rack 1U - Standalone.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200