D-Link’s DGS-1100 Series is the newest addition to EasySmart Switches featuring D-Link Green Technology. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, this switch consumes less power during idle periods. The DGS-1100 Series consists of 24 Gigabit port model and comes in a compact 11” desktop/rackmount enclosure. These switches also implement D-Link Green features that detect link status and cable length and adjust power usage accordingly. Switch management can be performed through a web management interface or through the SmartConsole Utility. The DGS-1100 Series also supports features such as port VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), and IGMP snooping to optimise performance for multicast applications. Its fanless design allows for quieter operation and provides a longer product life.
• Basic managed functions for small networks.
• 11-inch metal case.
• VLAN support for traffic segmentation.
• AutoSurveillance VLAN for easy integration with IP-based surveillance systems.
• Loopback detection and broadcast storm control to avoid network downtime.
• QoS (Quality of Service) and bandwidth control to ensure smooth operation.
• Cable diagnostics function to help to troubleshoot wiring problems.
• Configurable through a web interface or SmartConsole utility.
• 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) compliant.
• Improved resiliency, longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures).
• Fanless, silent operation to fit in any environment.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 24 Port D-Link Gigabit EasySmart Network Switch . Please choose from the list below.