Cisco 24 Port10GBase-T Stack Switch
24 Port Cisco SG350XG-24T, 22 x 10GBase-T, 2 x Combo 10 Gigabit SFP+ Stacked Switch
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
High Reliability and Resiliency
In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to assure that employees can always access the data and resources they need. In these environments, stackable switches can play an important role in eliminating downtime and improving network resiliency. For example, if a switch within a Cisco 350X Series stack fails, another switch immediately takes over, keeping your network up and running. You can also replace individual devices in the stack without taking your network offline or affecting employee productivity.
The Cisco SG350XG-24T also supports dual images, allowing you to perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline or worry about the network going down during the upgrade.
Simplified IT Operation
The Cisco SG350XG-24T switch helps optimize your IT operations with built-in features that simplify and streamline day-to-day network operation:
• True stacking allows you to troubleshoot, configure, and manage multiple physical switches as a single entity.
• Cisco switches use common chipsets/software across all switching portfolios, so all Cisco switches within a category support the same feature set, making it easier to manage and support all switches across the network.
Some switches claim to support stacking but in practice support only “clustering,” meaning that each switch must still be managed and configured individually. The Cisco SG350XG-24T switch provides true stacking capability, allowing you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot all switches in a stack as a single unit, with a single IP address for up to a maximum of 24*4=96 Ethernet ports.
A true stack delivers a unified data and control plane, in addition to management plane, providing flexibility, scalability, and ease of use because the stack of units operate as a single entity constituting all the ports of the stack members. This capability can radically reduce complexity in a growing network environment while improving the resiliency and availability of network applications. True stacking also provides other cost savings and administrative benefits through features such as cross-stack QoS, VLANs, LAGs, and port mirroring, which clustered switches can’t support.
The Cisco SG350XG-24T switch provides the advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network:
• Embedded Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protects management data traveling to and from the switch.
• Extensive access control lists (ACLs) restrict sensitive portions of the network to keep out unauthorized users and guard against network attacks.
• Guest VLANs let you provide Internet connectivity to nonemployee users while isolating critical business services from guest traffic.
• Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
• Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
• IPv6 First Hop Security extends the advanced threat protection to IPv6. This comprehensive security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard, and neighbor binding integrity check, providing unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks.
• Time-based ACLs and port operation restrict access to the network during pre-designated times such as business hours.
• Uniform MAC address-based security can be applied automatically to mobile users as they roam between wireless access points.
• Secure Core Technology (SCT) helps ensure that the switch is able to process management traffic in the face of a denial-of-service (DoS) attack.
• Private VLAN Edge (PVE) provides Layer 2 isolation between devices on the same VLAN.
• Storm control can be applied to broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast traffic.
• Protection of management sessions occurs using RADIUS, TACACS+, and local database authentication as well as secure management sessions over SSL, SSH, and SNMPv3.
• DoS attack prevention maximizes network uptime in the presence of an attack.
Network-wide Automatic Voice Deployment
Using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol, LLDP-MED, Auto Smartports, and Voice Services Discovery Protocol (or VSDP, a unique Cisco protocol), customers can deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically. The switches in the network automatically converge around a single voice VLAN and QoS parameters and then propagate them out to the phones on the ports, where they are discovered. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
As the IP address scheme evolves to accommodate a growing number of network devices, the Cisco SG350XG-24T can support the transition to the next generation of networking and operating systems such as Windows 7, Vista, and Linux. This Cisco SG350XG-24T switch continues to support previous-generation IPv4, allowing you to evolve to the new IPv6 standard at your own pace, and helping ensure that your current network will continue to support your business applications in the future. The Cisco SG350XG-24T switch has successfully completed rigorous IPv6 testing and has received the USGv6 and IPv6 Gold certification.
Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management
The Cisco SG350XG-24T enables a more advanced set of traffic management capabilities to help growing businesses organize their networks more effectively and efficiently. For example, the Cisco SG350XG-24T switch provides static LAN Layer 3 routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance. With these capabilities, you can boost the efficiency of your network by offloading internal traffic-handling tasks from your router and allowing it to manage primarily external traffic and security.
Additionally, the Cisco SG350XG-24T switch provides static Layer 3 routing features. With these capabilities, you can minimize the need to manually configure routing devices and simplify the ongoing operation of the network.
The Cisco SG350XG-24T integrates a variety of power-saving features, providing the industry’s most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolio. These switches are designed to conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protect the environment and reduce your energy costs. They provide an eco-friendly network solution without compromising performance.
• Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods
• The latest application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), which use low-power 65/40-nanometer technology and low-power, high-performance ARM CPUs
• Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
• LEDs that can be turned off to save power
• Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable
Peace of Mind and investment Protection
The Cisco SG350XG-24T switch offers the reliable performance and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. When you invest in the Cisco SG350XG-24T, you gain the benefit of:
• Limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day (NBD) advance replacement (where available; otherwise same day ship)
• A solution that has been rigorously tested to help ensure optimal network uptime to keep employees connected to primary resources and productive
• A solution designed and tested to easily and fully integrate with other Cisco voice, unified communications, security, and networking products, as part of a comprehensive technology platform for your business
Lifetime hardware warranty and support
The Cisco SG350XG-24T switch offers a limited lifetime hardware warranty with NBD advance replacement (where available; otherwise same day ship) and a limited lifetime warranty for fans and power supplies. Your time is valuable, especially when you have a problem affecting your business. The Cisco SG350XG-24T switch is backed by the Cisco SMARTnet Support Service, which provides affordable peace-of-mind coverage. This subscription-based service helps you protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco SMB products. Delivered by Cisco and backed by your trusted partner, this comprehensive service includes software updates and access to the Cisco Support Center, and it extends technical service to three years.
Cisco SMB products are supported by professionals in the Cisco Support Center, a dedicated resource for small business customers and networks, with locations worldwide that are specifically trained to understand your needs. You also have access to extensive technical and product information through the Cisco Support Community, an online forum that enables you to collaborate with your peers and reach Cisco technical experts for support information.
Features • Twenty-four (24) 10/100/1000/10000 Gigabit RJ-45 Ports with Two (2) XG Copper Combo SFP+ Ports
• 10-Gigabit capable (10GbE) to remove bottlenecks and increase bandwidth to support new applications and workloads
• True stacking capability to configure, manage, and troubleshoot all switches in a stack as a single unit
• Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
• The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
• Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
• Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
• Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
• The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 7 months