The Adaptec Series 7 RAID adapter family features PMC's 24 port PM8015 RAID-on-Chip (ROC), which combines a x8 PCIe Gen3 interface with 6Gb/s SAS ports to enable a new generation of high- performance RAID adapters that are unmatched by any other ROC in the industry. Adaptec Series 7 RAID adapters are available with 8, 16, or 24 native SAS/SATA ports.
While the PCIe Gen3 interface doubles bandwidth to the host compared to PCIe Gen2, it requires at least 16 6Gb/s SAS/SATA ports to double the bandwidth to the storage devices. Competing 6Gb/s solutions have only 8 ports, and cannot leverage that advantage.
• 6 Gb/s throughput at each port
• PMC PM8015 ROC
• Maximum performance for up to 24 SSDs (No expander needed)
• New mini SAS HD connectors and SAS HD cables — for fit and function in dense server configurations
• Auto configuration of Simple Volume and HBA modes — "set it and forget it"
• Support for up to 256 SAS and SATA devices
• Support for SSD, HDD, Autoloader, RBOD, Tape
• Intel EPSD THOL Certified
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 24 Port Adaptec 72405 Single, 2274900-R PCIe Gen3, 1024MB Cache . Please choose from the list below.