Dell UZ2315H 23" LED Monitor with TN Panel
23" Dell UZ2315H Monitor, TN Panel, 1920x1080, 8ms, 300cd/m² Brightness, D-Sub/DP/HDMI, Black/Silver
With the DellTM UltraSharp 23 Multimedia Monitor, you get a complete multimedia configuration that makes it easy to collaborate with colleagues and improve productivity.
• Desktop video conferencing is easy with a 2.0MP Full HD webcam, integrated speakers, and a dual digital headphone/microphone combo jack. Plus, it’s optimized for Microsoft® Lync® .
• Enjoy 58.4 cm (23 inches) of superb screen clarity with Full HD resolution across an ultrawide 178°/178° viewing angle.
Boost productivity with adjustable viewing
Modify your monitor to fit the way you work for more flexible viewing, plus comprehensive digital connectivity.
• Experience enhanced viewing with HDMI (MHL) connectivity, so you can display content from smartphones and tablets on your monitor screen for superior viewing.
• Maximize comfort with adjustability features and built-in cable management so you can view the way you want. Tilt 5.5° forward or 21° backward, swivel left and right 45°, raise up to 125 mm or pivot 90° clockwise for portrait view. Customize the monitor to your ideal position so you can be more productive and efficient.
• Connect easily to your desktop, laptop or other peripherals with digital connectivity ports, including DisplayPort 1.2a, HDMI (MHL), VGA and USB 3.0.
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Response Time||8 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178°/178° (°H/°V)|
|Color Bit Depth|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||60 W|
|VESA||100 x 100|
|Monitor Colour||Black/ Silver|
|Dimensions (with stand)||563.8 x 376.9 - 501.9 x 180 (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||563.8 x 361 x 44.6 (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.
Date Issued: 17th Dec 2013
G-SYNC works in a surprisingly simple way - it calculates how long the present frame takes to compute and then, crucially, varies the refresh rate of the monitor to match. It works between a minimum of 33.3ms (30fps) and the maximum supported refresh of the display. The key takeaway here is that the graphics card and monitor are both synced up to one another - the monitor doesn't have the limitations imposed by a rigid, fixed-rate scanning routine.