Dell Ultrasharp LED IPS 23" Monitor U2312HM with DisplayPort/FVI/VGA & 4 Port USB Hub
See vivid imagery from almost any angle. The 23''(58.42 cm) Dell UltraSharp U2312HM monitor with LED offers a brilliant view, rich colours and adjustable height options.
• Lose yourself in the details: : Enjoy 1920x1080 (max) HD resolution, a vivid 2,000,000:1 (typical) dynamic contrast ratio and IPS technology for outstanding colour consistency across a wide viewing range.
• Stay comfortable and connected: Select your best view with a range of tilt, swivel, pivot and height options. Link to a range of devices with 4 USB ports, a DisplayPort, plus DVI and VGA connections.
• Be environmentally-conscious: Beyond offering efficiency and vivid detail, this monitor also meets EPEAT® Gold standards and is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Features Work brilliantly.
Your monitor is your window to inspiration. Enhance your vision with the Dell UltraSharp U2312HM with impressive features that can take your imagination to the next level.
One look is all it takes.
The Dell UltraSharp U2312HM provides a remarkable viewing experience that can help inspire whatever you’re working on.
• Amazing clarity: Enjoy crystal-clear, true-to-life images with full 1920x1080 (max) resolution. Plus, get accurate, consistent colours regardless of your viewing angle with IPS technology.
• Heightened contrast: Get razor-sharp, moving images free of motion blur with a 2,000,000:1 (typical) high dynamic contrast ratio and 8ms with overdrive (typical) gray-to-gray response time.
• Vibrant colours: Experience an impressive 16.7 million colours displayed in rich, dramatic and accurate style with a wide colour gamut at 82% (typical).
View your world your way.
Your productivity demands comfortable and efficient use of your monitor. The Dell UtraSharp U2312HM monitor offers a wide range of customizable features to optimize your viewing experience and your comfort.
• Adjust for optimum height
Maximize your viewing experience by adjusting the U2312HM to your desired height with its improved height adjustment range of 5.12''(130mm).
• Every perspective matters
Choose portrait or landscape orientation on this 16:9 aspect ratio monitor. Tilt the panel up to 4° forward or 21° backward---even swivel it to the preferred angle.
• Customize your settings
Change your energy usage settings and text brightness with the touch of a button. Make colours cooler or warmer with the easy-to-use colour temperature slider.
This eco-conscious design shines bright.
The power management features, thoughtful design and adherence to strict energy standards make this monitor one smart choice.
• Meet the latest environmental standards: The U2312HM meets EPEAT Gold and TCO Certified Displays standards, is ENERGY STAR® qualified and CECP compliant.
• Manage power usage: PowerNap software2, when enabled, lets you dim the monitor or put in sleep mode when not in use. Dynamic dimming3 automatically adjusts the brightness when images are extremely bright. You can even monitor your energy usage with a quick glance at the onscreen display.
• Make a responsible choice: The U2312HM is easy to recycle and made from environmentally responsible materials, such as an arsenic-free and mercury-free LED panel. It also has halogen-free laminates in its circuit boards.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.
Date Issued: 17th Dec 2013
G-SYNC works in a surprisingly simple way - it calculates how long the present frame takes to compute and then, crucially, varies the refresh rate of the monitor to match. It works between a minimum of 33.3ms (30fps) and the maximum supported refresh of the display. The key takeaway here is that the graphics card and monitor are both synced up to one another - the monitor doesn't have the limitations imposed by a rigid, fixed-rate scanning routine.