Dell P2317H 23" IPS LED Monitor
Dell's ComfortView reduces harmful blue light emissions and prevents flickering for a comfortable viewing experience.
Auto Mode and PowerNap
Create custom color settings for your applications and access presets. With PowerNap, the display will automatically turn off while you're away to save energy.
Pivot, tilt, swivel, and adjust the height of the monitor to your viewing preference.
Premium Panel Guarantee
The Dell Premium Panel Guarantee allows a free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty period even if only one bright pixel is found. Dell displays also come with Advanced Exchange service. Features Purposefully designed for comfort and convenience - Easily adjust your monitor to your desired angle, height, and position so you can enjoy great visuals across multiple monitors with no hassle.
• A more seamless workflow: Slim borders create a smoother and less obstructed visual experience when working across multiple monitors.
• Versatility you can count on: Enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt, adjust the height, and swivel your monitor to your exact preference.
• More ways to stay connected: Multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
Enhanced viewing experience - The Dell 23 Monitor | P2317H is perfect for professionals who work long hours and depend on a monitor that will display stunning visuals without inducing eye fatigue.
• Complete clarity: Get excellent picture quality with consistent color representation across an ultrawide viewing angle and a high 4million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio.
• Work comfortably with less stress: Dell's ComfortView feature helps to reduce harmful blue light emission onscreen and with direct current, a flicker-free viewing experience is enabled.
• Auto Mode and PowerNap: Color settings of your applications are now customizable and allow for presets. And with PowerNap, you can worry less about wasting energy when you’re away from your computer.
|Panel Coating||Anti-Glare with 3H Hardness|
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Response Time||6 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 (°H/°V)|
|Color Bit Depth|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||38 W|
|Dimensions (with stand)||532 x 357 - 487 x 180 (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||532 x 315.9 x 50.3 (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)||3.06 kg|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.
Date Issued: 17th Dec 2013
G-SYNC works in a surprisingly simple way - it calculates how long the present frame takes to compute and then, crucially, varies the refresh rate of the monitor to match. It works between a minimum of 33.3ms (30fps) and the maximum supported refresh of the display. The key takeaway here is that the graphics card and monitor are both synced up to one another - the monitor doesn't have the limitations imposed by a rigid, fixed-rate scanning routine.