Asus PB238Q 23" Full HD IPS Monitor/Display
80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Dynamically enhances the display’s contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white – delivering lifelike images.
Full HD with HDMI
Enter a spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) support and HDMI port.
178° Wide Viewing Angle
PB238Q adopts 178° of horizontal and vertical viewing angle that eradicates color shift on your screen no matter where and how you look at it.
Extensive Connectivity and Built-in Stereo Speaker for Multimedia Enjoyment
• PB238Q comes with rich connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, D-sub. It is also equipped with four USB 2.0 ports so that users could easily connect PB238Q to many peripherals, such as USB drives, keyboard, mouse, digital camera, etc.
• Simultaneously connect to Full HD Blu-ray Disc players and myriad HD playback devices like DVD players, audio devices and set-top boxes for limitless entertainment with built-in stereo speakers.
• Built-in hidden stereo speakers for multimedia enjoyment.
QuickFit Virtual Scale (Patent-pending)
The ASUS-exclusive QuickFit built in the monitor provides real-size document, photo, and grid mode on top of the operating windows on the screen. It can activated via a hotkey on monitor and used as a guide to accurately view and edit photos.
• Document: letter.
• Photo: 8”x10”, 5”x7”, 4”x6”, 3”x5”, 2”x2”.
• Grid: Alignment.
Versatile Comfort with Ergonomic Design
The ergonomically-designed PB238Q Professional Monitor comes with swivel, tilt, pivot, and height adjustments for ideal viewing position. Features • Equipped IPS panel with 178°(H)/178°(V) wide viewing angle minimizes color shift from any angle of view.
• 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio delivers the darkest blacks and brightest whites - delivering lifelike images.
• Exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale provides real-size document, photo and grid mode views prior to printing, what you see is what you get.
• Ergonomic design for tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments ensure a comfortable viewing experience.
|Pitch Size||0.2652 mm|
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Response Time||6 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178/178 (°H/°V)|
|Color Bit Depth||8-Bit (16.7M Colors)|
|Speaker Configuration||2W x2, Stereo|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||<22 (without USB hub) W|
|Dimensions (with stand)||548.8 x 414.2 x 201 mm (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||548.8 x 323.7 x 57.6 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)||5.5 kg|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.
Date Issued: 17th Dec 2013
G-SYNC works in a surprisingly simple way - it calculates how long the present frame takes to compute and then, crucially, varies the refresh rate of the monitor to match. It works between a minimum of 33.3ms (30fps) and the maximum supported refresh of the display. The key takeaway here is that the graphics card and monitor are both synced up to one another - the monitor doesn't have the limitations imposed by a rigid, fixed-rate scanning routine.