Dell P2217H 22" Widescreen LED IPS Display/Monitor
21.5" Dell P2217H Monitor, IPS Panel, 1920x1080, 6ms, 1000:1, 250cd/m² Brightness, D-Sub (VGA)/DisplayPort 1.2/HDMI 1.4
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£136.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£142.10|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£136.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£147.02|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 19th Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Easily adjust your monitor to your desired angle, height, and position so you can enjoy great visuals across multiple monitors with no hassle.
• A more seamless workflow: Slim borders create a smoother and less obstructed visual experience when working across multiple monitors.
• Versatility you can count on: Enjoy full adjustability to pivot, tilt, adjust the height, and swivel your monitor to your exact preference.
• More ways to stay connected: Multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
Enhanced viewing experience
The Dell 22 Monitor | P2217H is perfect for professionals who work long hours and depend on a monitor that will display stunning visuals without inducing eye fatigue.
• Complete clarity: Get excellent picture quality with consistent color representation across an ultrawide viewing angle and a high 4million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio.
• Work comfortably with less stress: Dell's ComfortView feature helps reduce harmful blue light emission onscreen and with direct current, a flicker-free viewing experience is enabled.
• Auto Mode and PowerNap: Color settings of your applications are now customizable and allow for presets. And with PowerNap, you can worry less about wasting energy when you’re away from your computer.
Reliable and Responsible
Enjoy peace of mind with Dell services and eco-conscious features designed to keep you moving forward.
• The #1 Monitor Brand: Enjoy peace of mind with unmatched reliability from the makers of the number 1 monitor brand worldwide.
• Premium Panel Guarantee: The Dell Premium Panel Guarantee allows a free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty2 period even if only one bright pixel is found.
• Advanced Exchange3 Service: Your Dell monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange3 Service so that, if necessary, a replacement monitor will be shipped to you the next business day within its 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
• Reliable and Responsible: Our eco-conscious design meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays, CEL, CECP. Features • Purposefully designed for comfort and convenience: With a full range of adjustable features, slim borders and multiple connectivity ports.
• Enhanced viewing experience: Dell ComfortView and flicker-free feature make work less strenuous when viewing vividly clear visuals across an ultrawide viewing angle.
• Reliable and Responsible: Get complete peace of mind with Premium Panel Guarantee, Advanced Exchange Service and an eco-friendly design.
|Pitch Size||0.248 x 0.248 mm|
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Response Time||6 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178 / 178 (°H/°V)|
|Color Gamut||82% (CIE1976), 72% (CIE 1931)|
|Color Bit Depth||8-Bit (16.7M Colours)|
|Supported HDR Standards|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||37 W|
|VESA||100 x 100|
|Dimensions (with stand)||498.9 x 354.4-477.8 x 180.0 mm (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||498.9 x 297.3 x 50.3 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.
Date Issued: 17th Dec 2013
G-SYNC works in a surprisingly simple way - it calculates how long the present frame takes to compute and then, crucially, varies the refresh rate of the monitor to match. It works between a minimum of 33.3ms (30fps) and the maximum supported refresh of the display. The key takeaway here is that the graphics card and monitor are both synced up to one another - the monitor doesn't have the limitations imposed by a rigid, fixed-rate scanning routine.
Date Issued: 8th Oct 2010
Modern desktop computers and notebooks comprise of a CPU, motherboard, graphics, storage, and, usually an optical drive. Computers have a number of ports and sockets that enable the user to plug-in various peripherals such as a printer, USB mouse, or, perhaps most importantly of all, an Internet connection.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
Now shipping with all but the cheapest complete PCs are LCD monitors. Advances in display manufacturing and associated cost reductions with economies of scale have brought LCD monitors into the mainstream, shipping with budget systems that start at just £400. LCD monitors come in all shapes and sizes, have differing resolutions and inputs. The purpose of this TekSpek is to provide a basic understanding of how LCDs work, delineate their desirable features, and to offer basic buying advice.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
As you’ll all likely know by now, DVI is the current standard for connection of a PC or other display generator to a digital display output. You’ll recognise the multi-pin connector and know that almost all modern LCD displays have the corresponding input connector, for feeding from your PC. But do you know how DVI works? This TekSpek seeks to teach you how.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.