Fiber 20m cord OM3 LSZH 50/125 LC/LC Aqua-
20m Fiber Duplex Patch cord OM3 LSZH 50/125 LC/LC Aqua-
By DPD On 4th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
LC-LC Fibre Optic Cable
This OM3 Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Cable is ideal for connecting 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ tranceivers for 10 gigabit network connections. This cable provides backward compatibility with existing 50/125 equipment and the performance headroom required to support LED and VCSEL laser light sources, and 10 gigabit ethernet applications.
• 10 Gigabit transfers up to 300 metres using 850 nm VCSEL source.
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB.
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB.
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB.
• Buffer Material: PVC.
• Buffer OD: 900 µm.
• Jacket Material: LSZH PVC (OFNR riser-rated).
• Jacket OD: 2.8 mm.
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (445 lbs).
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (222 lbs).
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm.
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in).
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in).
• Crush Resistance: 750 N/cm.
• Impact Resistance: 1,000 cycles.
• Flex Resistance: 5,000 cycles.
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km.
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km.
|Connector Features||LSZH Jacket|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months